This week saw the release of Blue and Gold #1, which stars two of the all-time greatest members of the Justice League International, the Ted Kord Blue Beetle and the man, myth and legend (so he thinks) himself, Booster Gold!
While the above issue won’t be on DCUI for 6 months, there are plenty of other adventures featuring Booster and Ted that are on our wonderful platform right now. Check out the details below!
- The “Blue and Gold” arc of Booster Gold (2007-2011), which features issues 0, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 1,000,000
- Are you fan of the Blue and Gold and if so, what’s your favorite title and/or story to star Ted and Michael?
- Are you Team Blue or Team Gold?
- True or False: The Justice League isn’t really a true Justice League unless both Booster and Ted are on it.
- Have you read Blue and Gold #1? If so, jaw/talk about it below. PLEASE blur ANY and ALL spoilers. Not everyone reads everything at the same time, so let’s keep our friends who will read Blue and Gold #1 at a later point in mind, so that they too can approach this fun issue full of fresh, wide-eyed, spoiler-free wonder when the time is right for them to do so.
Also! Skeets (Booster’s robot pal, for any new to the wonder that is Booster Gold) tells me we just might have a Watch-Along starring our heroes this Saturday afternoon. Keep your eyes open for the details in a future post, friends!
That’s the mission for this week, League! Enjoy, have fun and take care!