Justice League Book Club Presents: The Blue and The Gold Watch-Along, Saturday, July 24th, 2021 at 3 PM Pacific/6 PM Eastern

Good trade! Yeah, a Fire and Ice series would be swell. Maybe if Blue and Gold sells well?

2 Likes

Did you know that the Justice League books found in that trade were not and maybe still not on DCUI? Vol 2 has all of the books though. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Seconded! :sunglasses: :+1:

It was fun learning about them when I first read through the Death of Superman story line. :clark_hv_4:

Fun reading the latest adventure with them and Booster and Beetle which Iā€™m almost done @Vroom. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Are you tagging those? I know you usually do the JLBC books.

2 Likes

Yup. :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Yeah, theyā€™re from the JLI series that Justice League Europe eventually morphed into, if I remember right.

We used to have the Justice League Spectacular that kicked off Superman and the Justice League volume 1, but it got pulled from digital availability (other than the trade) a few years ago.

2 Likes

Swell! :clark_hv_4: Have you read Blue and Gold #1 (new this week) yet?

2 Likes

Looks up book, sees who wrote it. That makes sense.

1 Like

Not yetā€¦ :eyes:

But the nice preview we got in the threads was fun to look through. :grin:

1 Like

I bought it but I havenā€™t read any comics this week :frowning:. I was getting my stack down and then I just got busy with other things.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦I get why they pulled it and GL, but as I always say, the art is separate from the artist.

Showtime for B&TB! Play on!

2 Likes

Ah, there was a WB logo for this one @D4RK5TARZ. :clark_hv_4:

2 Likes

There is something in the water at the GL creative teams. You have the guy we are talking about and then there is EVS.

2 Likes

EVSā€¦:roll_eyes: I still like his art, but not him.

1 Like

This one I am watching on HBOMax. This is one of the few series I donā€™t haveā€¦yet.

2 Likes

Mother of Pearl! It is a ghostā€¦ :ghost:

2 Likes

I might purposely skip his books because I donā€™t want any chance of giving him a royalty check. I have been meaning on sending him a message asking why DC didnā€™t close in June like he said would absolutely happen.

1 Like

I used to have it on DVD and Blu-ray. The HD transfers are sharp.

Say, thatā€™s Nathan Fillionā€™s voice. Loved the horn, too! :laughing:

1 Like

Always wear your seatbeltsā€¦ :eyes: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

House of Horror has pondered covering the Haunted Tank and it has appeared in Tales of the Unexpected, which was a great series.

2 Likes