Justice League Book Club Presents: The Blue and The Gold Watch-Along, Saturday, July 24th, 2021 at 3 PM Pacific/6 PM Eastern

I will keep a lookout for it!!

I also have Justice League Adventures: Trapped In Time. It was an out of place movie as it continued this style animation during the era of DCAU.

2 Likes

Did you like Trapped in Time? I bought the DVD when it came out, and was pleasantly surprised with it.

1 Like

I did like it. I remember thinking of how it wasn’t bigger considering the fan base of the cartoon series.

1 Like

Doc Brown is reaching critical mass! :fearful:

2 Likes

Save the clock tower!!!

2 Likes

I re-watched it on HBO Max about a month or so ago. It’s probably one of my favorite standalone animated movies. The animation is slick, and it’s a fun story.

1 Like

:joy: “This is getting heavy.”

2 Likes

No! Not Skeets! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Do you guys know who voiced Skeets?

2 Likes

I have no idea. I will say that the voice on this show is nothing what I have always imagined.

2 Likes

Sounds almost similar to the same as Batman Beyond’s voice which would be my guess… :thinking:

2 Likes

Yay! Skeets is alive! :joy:

1 Like

Skeets was voiced by Billy West. You may know him as Stimpy, Fry from Futurama or any of 1,000 other voice credits. Dude gets around.

2 Likes

Oh… Stimpy… Those were some days watching that show… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Fire!!!

2 Likes

Space Madness is my favorite episode of R&S, along with “Sven Hoek”.

2 Likes

No Batman… No chats… :fearful:

2 Likes

I really want a Fire & Ice comic series. I fell in love with them when I was reading the Wonder Woman and Justice League vol 1 trade last summer.

2 Likes

But the squeaky wheel… Nice Green Lantern! :joy:

2 Likes

Reminder: We’re taking a wee break, so we can cue up Batman: The Brave and The Bold, S2, E18. We reconvene at :30 after.

2 Likes