Just want to hear everyone's opinion on why DC is more superior than marvel.

DC is darker and tackles on a lot of modern themes. Marvel handles popularity better through Social Media and generally easier to get into. Both are good but I obviously prefer DC.

Marvel wipes front to back

I mean back to front :grin:

2 Likes

I dont necessarily feel DC is superior to Marvel, I just find the DC multiverse more interesting over all. To each there own :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Marvel thinks puppies are disgusting little creatures and bathes them in Lye

I like both Marvel and DC comics, but one way that DC is definitely superior is that their heroes arenā€™t constantly fighting each other in big event stories that no one likes. They feel that they would rather talk their differences out instead of immediately looking for the most violent and unnecessary option. In Marvel, with how often their heroes go to war with each other, I sometimes canā€™t understand how they can stand being in the same room with each other after the event is over.

2 Likes

I like and support them both because when thereā€™s competition between creative companies that make consumer products/services, consumers win. Everything else is weightlessly subjective.

ā€¦also because Batman and Spider-Man.

1 Like

Marvel believes that Global Warming is a wonderful thing

1 Like

I hope you get sucked through a boomtube and left alone in the phantom zoneā€¦ May Rao have mercy on your soul
#marvelkillingit #captainamerica

1 Like

Marvel thinks Boomtubes & Phantom Zones are idiotic concepts

Dc has swamp thing, enough said

1 Like

Marvel forgot to empty the dishwasher before the big dinner.

1 Like

What I love about DC the most is that the characters all come from broken places that we can relate to inside our hearts, and the writers and creative teams do what they can to fill those broken places in our hearts, often with joy, but always with hope. DCā€™s universe feels like a great big group hug. A reminder that itā€™s okay, even if weā€™re sad ā€” weā€™re going to get through this together.

2 Likes

I loveā€™em bothā€¦but for this post, Iā€™ll say DC is superior is because they have the big sevenā€¦the seven most iconic characters ever in comics.

1 Like

One word: Goku

Squash DC and Marvel

Both DC & Marvel has created great characters. This new era is not really a competition like in the old days. I love the reimagining of the DC characters so they have an edge.

1 Like

Marvel doesnā€™t wear deodorant

3 Likes

Marvel wears dress socks with sandles

3 Likes

Marvel historically has always had a brighter palette and fewer psychologically tormented characters than DC. Additionally, DC has taken more narrative risks over the course of their catalog. The writers and arists aligned with DC have had a consistency of wanting to push the medium while still giving the general audience more splendid time with those dimensional characters we all know and love.

2 Likes

Marvel thinks an album titled ā€œThe Merry Marvel Marching Society,ā€ was a good idea.

1 Like