Just for Laughs - DC Memes

Yes! I had to go and find the whole clip for this. My wife and I quote it far too often:

5 Likes

I don’t watch Family Guy, and yet it’s actually one of my favorite moments lol. There’s so much truth to this.

I just realized that this is my first-made meme. I thought it’d be funny to grab these two images together since there’s so many jokes about their connection because of “MARTHA”

7 Likes

Credit to My Theatre's Always Open on Tumblr

5 Likes

You know, now that you mention it… (video, click the link to see it in motion)

8 Likes

It just occurred to me that this is old enough now that a lot of fans might not have seen it (it only aired on the premium cable channel Boomerang)

Summary

And so did this not-funny-but-great remix of the Super Friends theme!

And i think this was a tv meme before there were internet memes

6 Likes

Well worth five minutes of my time.

6 Likes

I can’t find any memes, so I’m just gonna post some pretty bad DC jokes and see what flies.

1. What do Putin, Will Smith, and Batman all have in common?
They attacked a comedian :joker_hv_1:

**2. Kids always say that they want to be Batman growing up… just drop them at an orphanage.

3. Why is Batman jealous of Superman?
Because he got adopted

4. What’s the difference between Batman & a shoplifter?
Batman can go to a store without Robin

5. Who do you call a Batman that skips church?
Christian Bale

6. Son: “Dad I want to have a Batman-themed birthday party”
Dad: “Aren’t you too old for theme parties?”
Son: “You don’t get it. The theme is no parents”

7. Why is Two-Face Batman’s favorite villain?
Because he’s not half-bad

8 Likes

Screenshot 2023-03-21 100746
This is one of my favorites.

13 Likes

(Love the username!)

7 Likes

Severe missed opportunity if they dont at least do vampire batman at least once. Maybe a multiverse thing.

8 Likes

I think that would be epic!

8 Likes

Oh my god. Just a movie of Robert Pattinson being torn apart as the universe decides whether he’s Batman or the vampire guy from Twilight.

7 Likes

I think there is potential for a full blown comedy film here!

8 Likes

Or tragedy! Depends on the director.

In other words, would it be Zack Snyder or James Gunn?

6 Likes

I think it would be fun to see it as a comedy directed by James Gunn!

7 Likes

The Spectre be like at the end of that movie: “To make my daughter happy, you will now and forever will be the Twilight guy”

7 Likes

No lie, when I was a kid I was so obsessed with him, to the point I got a cardboard cut out of him from Twilight when I turned 10. It was creepy though, because anytime my bedroom door was open it looked like a strange guy was just in my room, and eventually he was given to the neighbors, who eventually cut him in two and tossed him out for the same reason. I haven’t thought about that in years. When he was announced as Batman, I was unsure, but when I saw him in the suit 10 year old me was screaming in the inside, and my crush on him after all these years has come back full force, but this time better.

7 Likes

It’s funny; everyone has a crush on him, but I don’t see the appeal. Same thing with Timothee Chalamet.

5 Likes

I mean… I could write an essay analysis about this but that will have to be for later. All that I can make clear is that I have a clear obsession for hot guys who are dark and broody but actually soft and caring in the inside and have worse daddy issues than I do. In otherwords… I like them slightly unstable.

7 Likes

Hence Jason Todd lol

5 Likes