Just for Laughs - DC Memes

This is me waiting for my non comic reading friends to read the comics I forced them to borrow.

11 Likes

This one is me.

5 Likes

That’s so relatable!!!

5 Likes

I love how panels 2 and 5 are basically the same. Is he even looking at a watch or just his wrist?

5 Likes

I was a teenage girl during the Twilight days to lol. I had a cutout of him too (I also had Jacob.) I cropped teenage me out of the picture lol. I had it near my bedroom window which faced my neighbors house. My neighbor called my mom freaking out because she thought she saw a man in my window. My mom told her, “oh, it’s just Edward.” I was too excited to see him as Batman too, I felt like a teen again wanting to fangirl.
336331462_727313542221972_9056650693468461993_n

9 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

BROOO! So freaking true

5 Likes

Being a Wanda simp and beginning to like Mary Marvel, this is certified simp classic :laughing:

4 Likes

I know right?

“If you’re not going to read the awesomeness that is Court of Owls can I at least have it back so I can fill that empty void on my shelf?”

True story.

6 Likes

I lent vol 1 of NML to someone and just got it back last month. I gave it to them over a year ago. They are now halfway through vol 2 and telling me how good it is and I’m like, “No, duh. I told you but you read the first three pages and waited a year before reading the rest.” They actually offered to buy me a new one though because they were taking so long.

6 Likes

Me and my wife just binged the entire Twilight movie run for the first time last month. For an uninitiated vampire-romance fan (Interview With The Vampire 1994 not withstanding), it surprisingly holds up–despite iffy CGI at points.

Michael Sheehan towards the end–and Pattinson throughout–really drew me in. I could do this again every 2 or 3 years.

8 Likes

images

9 Likes

I feel seen :blush:

7 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

Ok, this reminds me of a funny story, I hope sharing it isn’t off topic.

On my work laptop, I have an image of fan art of The Super Friends as my wallpaper.

One day, I was having a tech issue, so tech support had to remote access in and fix the issue. After a few minutes of working on the laptop, he corrected the issue, and said “I need to check one more thing.” He starts to minimize all the windows, and gets to my wallpaper. The cursor starts to circle around Flash and he says: “The corrections I made can sometimes uninstall Flash, but I see he’s still here, so we’re good.”

LOL

10 Likes

I had something similar happen :rofl: Guy was helping me via screen share with something. I changed windows near the end and he saw my background was Mystery Science Theater 3000. (I have it set to change everyday through various themes, my DC one is Oracle). We had finished and he was going on break so we spent the next little bit just talking about the show :rofl: Your story is better though.

6 Likes

I love that lol

5 Likes

I finally found a Stargirl one that was actually funny (to me), but because I’m nice I’ll blur it for spoilers.

All I have to say is that I, personally, would not have done that, if it were me. He may not want me, but I want him :relieved:

6 Likes

Why was I mentioned

4 Likes