Just Earned Beginning Hero

It’s been a relaxing day a little boring but relaxing days are normally that though. I wonder who would watch a YouTube channel of yours truly.

3 Likes

We do have several YouTubers on the cite if your interested in posting a link to your channel.

1 Like

@Behemoth I thought I was already interesting where is Wonder Woman’s lasso when you need it tell me how you really feel lol jk . I do have a YouTube channel called jsigmund went to a comic book shop dressed as Santa for Christmas!

1 Like

Truth be told, by the force of WW’s lasso. I don’t usually watch YT.

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! :joker_hv_2:

3 Likes

@jsmsiggy congratulations!

2 Likes

Omg dude that is the best name I’ve seen in a long time; that’s a Flash Fact!

2 Likes

@jsmsiggy belated heyas! I felt crappy yesterday, but it gave me the excuse to be lazy and binge some old movies. How’d your weekend go?

2 Likes

@CynicalPink sorry you felt crappy yesterday!

3 Likes

Also I’m going to be making my YouTube channel more comic book driven because that’s what I’m passionate about ! Who doesn’t love comics.

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

@CynicalPink & @TravisMorgan Freaks is one of my favorite evers. I own maybe 1-2 horror blu-rays & 2 horror dvds. The dvds are Nosferatu & Freaks.

3 Likes

@capo-mage I like psychological scares WAY more than body horror, but Freaks definitely made an impression. Whenever people say old b&w movies can’t be scary, it’s one of the first that pops to mind

3 Likes

Exact same for me. I used to live in a condo, & neighbor across from me (who’s now my best friend) asked me to bring him a movie to watch. He was like 21 at the time, & I was much older. He said him & his gf wanted to watch a good movie, & knew I was a movie buff. I was afraid b/c of the fact that he grew up with 1080p & iPhones etc as the norm that they would hate it. But I brought them Freaks & he called me as soon as they finished, & was raving about how much they loved it. He owns it now. I’m so with u on the psychological thing too. Blood & guts, whatever. If a movie gets to me psychologically, instant extra bonus points. Like Freaks & Get Out etc.

3 Likes

Glad to have you here @jsmsiggy Enjoy your stay and I can honestly say, there isn’t a better community out there.

2 Likes

@ashleywilbanks I have to agree if the world could love each other like we love comics it would be a completely different world!

3 Likes

A lot of streaming services have gotten rid of community stuff. Hulu no longer has comments and netflix got rid of user reviews. Glad to see DC doing something like this.

2 Likes

@gridof I like the fact I can communicate with people with the same passion as mine. Also it helps to know that We are not alone. I really wish I had this back in the 90s the app. Plus if you tried to use a search engine in the beginning of the internet you were likely to not get what you wanted or ment.

3 Likes

Grats :slight_smile:

Congrats!

1 Like