Just Earned Beginning Hero

I just wanted to say thank you to DCU for the promotion of Beginning Hero ! I really do appreciate it; I absolutely love this app! I also love being apart of this awesome community of people who love everything dc just like me.

58 Likes

This is the place to be. Glad to have ya’.

10 Likes

Thank you Capo-Mage

4 Likes

Absolutely. If u use the @ symbol it will alert someone to respond. If it’s your post or u hit reply it will alert u too. Just in case. I just wanted to make sure u knew. It brings up a list then u tap it. If u knew ignore all of this,lol. I’ll call TravisMorgan here as an example. @TravisMorgan. I’m using u to display the alert thing. Ok, back to getting badges!!!

9 Likes

Yep. Collecting badges is fun. Some day, I want a mod badge as like a last dying wish or something.

10 Likes

Thanks for the info @capo-mage also I hear you on a mod badge @Behemoth I would love one of those boxes from dc with some cool stuff !

6 Likes

I know 0 tech. I did the Kelex tutorials on here & then just learned as I went. @Applejack sent me an awesome link for how to use an interactive site like this. I was on here when it was bare bones. So after the upgrade I had to dive right in & just force myself to learn tech. This site is awesome.

9 Likes

@jsmsiggy Congratulations on the Beginning Hero Badge. Welcome to the community. As @Behemoth and @capo-mage said check out the Kelex tutorial. Feel free to ask questions, people will jump in and help out. Enjoy.

6 Likes

Congrats on the promotion @jsmsiggy

5 Likes

Glad your here. Keep doing what you do. Congrats on your promotion. :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Thank you @Nok and everyone else for the awesome comments !

6 Likes

Happy to have you!

6 Likes

Always great to have a new hero.

7 Likes

Awesome Congrats

5 Likes

Congratulations, @jsmsiggy! :slight_smile: Thank you for being such a valued part of our community!

7 Likes

Congratulations!

7 Likes

Congratulation, before you know it you’ll soon be in level 3. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Penguinfan78 I hope so I really like this app it’s all things DC the only thing I don’t have are those dope MacFarland action figures yet.

6 Likes

Thank you @MissInkBlot

5 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes