🍿Join Our TITANS Season 2 Finale Watch-Along With DC Daily + Special Guests! 12/3 @10am PST/1pm EST 🍿

Join DC Daily TODAY at 10:00am PST/1:00pm EST for a LIVE Watch-Along of the Titans Season Finale, featuring special guests Curran Walters and Chelsea Zhang!

This Tuesday, December 3rd @10:00am PST/1:00pm EST, DC Daily invites YOU to join our very special event Watch-Along of the TITANS Season 2 Finale. But this isn’t just any Watch-Along; you’ll be watching right along with DC Daily’s very own Clarke Wolfe! Sitting right beside her on the couch will be Curran Walters (Jason Todd) and Chelsea Zhang (Rose Wilson), to share with you all the inside scoops from behind the scenes.

Be sure to join in and ask them all your questions about what it takes to be a superhero (or antihero) in this critically acclaimed series- How long did they train for? How did they get that last eye-popping stunt? What do they think about what happened to [Insert spoilers here]?

Tune in LIVE next Tuesday @10:00am PST to find out!

“But wait, I’ve never done a Watch-Along before! How do I join?”

:white_check_mark: THE DEETS:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Titans, Season 2, Episode 13

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Titans on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Tuesday, December 3rd at 10a PST/1p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

• CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access TITANS.
  • DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  • 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.
  • A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you and our special guests! :performing_arts:

4 Likes

This is awesome!

Need to edit the body to read 1pm EST. Title is right though. Not trying to be a jerk or anything, just trying to help eliminate confusion…

:grin:Hey want to know what happened at the end? You’ll have to watch the show! I haven’t watch it but I just love the Nightwing outfit! I hope season 3 do more Nightwing scene with less Dick Grayson.

Fixed, thank you!

2 Likes

No problem, it was an easy mistake…

Gonna do my best to be here. Looking forward to joining a daytime watch along for a change…

I’m ready and waiting, looking forward to this one today!!!

1 Like

28 minutes, folks! We’ve got all sorts of famous faces walking around :heart: Looking forward to watching with y’all :smiley:

2 Likes

So glad to have you back, and so excited to join in!!! Watching Aquaman animated to tide me over until it starts…

1 Like

Good to be back, I was just talking about how I feel like I have to “re-learn” everything, though- :sweat_smile: We’ll have Clarke joining us here in a bit, too!
Did you have a good Thanksgiving?

2 Likes

I did, was actually off on Thanksgiving, but worked the rest of the weekend (hospitals never close ya know). I also spent way too much money, but could not even consider passing up the Black Friday sale at Best Buy for the most recent seasons of Arrow, The Flash, Supernatural, and Gotham on Blu-Ray for $9.99 with a digital copy. Did you spend a lot too?

1 Like

I don’t think I knew you worked in a hospital, I’m glad you got a tiny break from that! I managed to spend less than $100 on Black Friday, but it would have been at least three times that much if it were a regular day! Mostly gifts for family but at least I have that out of the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

14 minutes, friends!

2 Likes

Most of my purchases were for me, already have most of everyone else covered. Yeah, I’m a CNA in a mental hospital and work 2nd. Off today and on vacation next week. The break is needed

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s definitely break-worthy. That must take a really big heart to tackle that kind of work.

1 Like