🍿Join Our TITANS Season 2 Finale Watch-Along With DC Daily + Special Guests! 12/3 @10am PST/1pm EST 🍿

7 mere minutes left- tee up your screens and get your clicking fingers ready!

2 Likes

At times for sure. It’s nothing like Arkham though.:smile::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have a feeling scenes in Arkham takes some liberties for storytelling purposes…at least I hope!

1 Like

I think you might be right…

1 Like

So excited to watch with you all!

5 Likes

My series BluRays have arrived!!! I’ll be a busy boy…

1 Like

30 seconds to go, folks! Get those clicking fingers ready!

2 Likes

So amazingly cool for you to join us today and share your experiences on Titans! The show is awesome and everyone is killing their parts (and all of the action), THANK YOU!

Question for Jason: Based on your research of the role, do you as an actor, agree with the choices Jason Todd has made in the comics?

Question for Rose: Deathstroke is a complicated character and that permeates throughout the entire Wilson clan. Did you find, outside of your acting, that you sympathized with Slade or that it was challenging to choose the Titans over your own father in your final showdown?

2 Likes

I’m overly excited I finally get to watch with the “Queen of DC Daily”

1 Like

And go go go go go!!

3 Likes

Here we go!

4 Likes

We JUST pushed play here at DC Daily, so we’re about a minute behind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WOO! Let the fun begin! :smiley:

3 Likes

Great questions, @KeyFamily!

2 Likes

For the record, Chelsea and Curran just confirmed that they sing the theme song at the beginning of the table reads, soooo the cast of DC Daily is in good company! We hum the theme so often…

4 Likes

Is it right now

2 Likes

Thank you, @Applejack! This is such a fantastic opportunity!

2 Likes

My only complaint, not enough Krypto

1 Like

@ImSlowButILikeTheFlash, it is! You can catch up with us on the episode by finding timecode 3:00 minutes- we’re at the part where Superboy is being “presented” .

2 Likes

Oh wait nevermind

2 Likes