JLA Resurrection Tournament

As we recently completed the DC Comics Tournament of Death in honor of the JLA’s upcoming death, I thought the least we could do is have a Resurrection Tournament in their honor. Below are all stories where our favorite or maybe not favorite Justice Leaguers were resurrected.
The rules are simple vote for your favorite story or the character(s) whom you were happiest that they got resurrected. Each round will last a week, and the winner shall advance in case of a tie I’ll use a random coin toss generator, the top participant shall be heads the bottom tails; hopefully I’ll be able to find one of Two-Faces Coins to use. I used a random generator for the seeds.
The comics should be linked to the brackets.
Please feel free to comment below on the comics or your vote.

14 Likes

Day of Judgment better be on the list.

6 Likes

BRACKET A

0 voters

0 voters

9 Likes

Bracket B

0 voters

8 Likes

Bracket B Continued

7 Likes

Bracket B Continued

JLA #75
    1. JLA
    1. Green Lantern
      hj
      No comic available on DCUI but it is Day of judgement 5

0 voters

9 Likes

Your request was included even though not on DCUI

8 Likes

@LastSon0fMars and @Jitsu , if you feel appropriate a banner would be appreciated to get the word out.

7 Likes

@RexRebel umm jla and gl are on there twice…

6 Likes

Yes they are but different versions of the Justice League, and as to GL it was originally to be Green Arrow but since neither comic was on here, I honored @MatthewHecht request and included a second GL, and Day of Judgement is easier to find than the Green Arrow one…

7 Likes

oh ok.

6 Likes

0 voters

7 Likes

@Jurisdiction , @NYJt3 , @Row.Harper sorry for the post but for some reason the last poll went bonkers, I have reposted it for you, if you wish to revote. Thanks
Now for some reason its back up weird, but you still need to vote again either there or on the new one, I will tabulate to make sure all votes are counted once.

8 Likes

I already did before you posted this lol. I’m watching this thread

7 Likes

Thanks, the site is acting wonky, its back up again, so feel free to vote there too.

7 Likes

Not exactly a tournament of death, and i will still do another one later, but I thought this was more appropriate at this time.

7 Likes

Not my fault Hal was resurrected in one of the greatest event comics of all time and then was resurrected again in one of the greatest comics of all time.

4 Likes

@Alec.Holland Usually does the banner schedule, so I’ll let them know about your request! Do you have a day/time in mind?

6 Likes

Thanks, Nope, just sometime this week, would be nice with one to follow the remaining weeks. @Alec.Holland

5 Likes

Already done :slight_smile:

6 Likes