JLA Resurrection Tournament

Thanks

6 Likes

Ty @Alec.Holland!!! I’ll mark this one so I don’t forget like the previous death scenes poll @RexRebel. That way I’ll get an alert on all posts. Just gotta show up & I’m set lol…

4 Likes

Voted! Looking forward to the results. :eyes:

(Thanks for setting this up, @RexRebel! :smile:)

6 Likes

Maybe the Justice League we always loved isn’t dead but thier bodies where turned all back into thier babies self’s again and Transported back to somewhere else on earth instead of them dying possibly! And also Where Fire’s, Cyclone, Terra, Green Lantern Jessica Cruz, Steels Daughter, Red Tornado, Supergirl, Batgirl Barbara Gordon, Batwoman Kate Kane, Zatanna Zatara, And also Doctor Light Kimiyo Hoshi Justice League Polls DC Comics for this List here?

5 Likes

The polls closed! Ooooh result-looking time!

4 Likes

Bracket A

• Hawkgirl

• Flash/ Wally West

0 voters

• Justice League of America

• Kyle Rayner/GL

0 voters

4 Likes

Bracket B

• Martian Manhunter
  • Barry Allen/Flash

0 voters

• Batman
  • JLA

0 voters

5 Likes

The first round is in the books, and we do have some great resurrection stories competing against each other. Hawkgirl v Wally West, Justice League of America v Kyle, Martian Manhunter v Barry Allen, and JLA v Batman, some tough choices. For whatever reason probably my fault due to being overly medicated after minor surgery, I couldn’t post the stories link in the poll,
The Links are below

5 Likes

@Alec.Holland the favor of a banner during the week is requested, thanks.

5 Likes

None of the first round matchups were that close, hopefully we will have tighter matchups this round. But it is a contest, so blowouts are welcomed.
I was a little bit disappointed in the recent JLA death comic, so quick, and effortlessly, I personally felt a bit cheated. However, it does appear that their deaths shall be real ent for awhile, and their resurrection’s are hopefully better. I am looking forward to the Dark Crisis stories though.

7 Likes

Hello! How exactly do we play? Is it open for everyone? Just curious

4 Likes

Yes it is open to everyone one it is a bracket tournament read the story and then vote for the one you liked best or were happiest they were resurrected.

4 Likes

I swore I already voted on those? Must be dreaming or experiencing a previous life for the 1st time ever? lol…

3 Likes

Well the votes are in and now it’s time for the Final Four.
Bracket A

0 voters

4 Likes

Bracket B

0 voters

4 Likes

Well the elite 8 finished and none of the votes were close again, both Flashes, Batman and Justice League of America cruised to the final four, thanks to all who have participated so far, and I hope you are enjoying yourself. Make sure to read the stories if you haven’t already. As usual @Alec.Holland the favor of a banner during the week sometime is requested.

5 Likes

I was disappointed to not see JLA 75 make it further, though beating Wally is a tall order. it has always been one of my favorite JLA arcs.

5 Likes

I knew something was rotten in Denmark. I set this on Watching to receive notice if anyone posts so I wouldn’t forget. They weren’t showing up. The Watching option is working for the MLB & all other threads it’s set for. Just not alerting me on this? I’ll just have to remember to keep checking…

2 Likes

Never mind. It’s working now. Turned it from “watching” to “normal”, & back & got a little box looking thing that brought me here. All good now!!!

2 Likes

Glad to hear.

2 Likes