Is Titans as Good as Doom Patrol?

I just got my subscription started back up and finally started this show. Only made it thru the first episode but man its awesome so far. Is Titans as good?

9 Likes

They’re different tones, but each has its strengths and weaknesses. Both are very enjoyable, though!

6 Likes

I like both shows a lot. Doom Patrol is definitely a lot weirder than Titans.

4 Likes

I really enjoyed both shows for totally different reasons. I liked Doom Patrol a little bit more.

5 Likes

I think Doom Patrol is in another level than Titans. I’m not a fan of Titans but love Doom Patrol and I cannot wait for season 2!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Both good, but totally different. If/when you watch Titans, you’ll probably be a little thrown when Doom Patrol shows up early on. It’s been said by the producers that the two shows aren’t in the same universe (despite some of the Doom Patrol actors being the same), so just enjoy that Doom Patrol for what it is – a group of weirdos the Titans meet along the way.

2 Likes

Im gonna check out Titans for sure once im done with Doom Patrol.

2 Likes

Titans is better. kidding, I don’t know. I haven’t seen DP yet

But Titans is really good.

2 Likes

Im gonna check it out for sure.

1 Like

Doom Patrol is my favorite super hero show ever (along with HBO’s Watchmen), so let’s just say Titans is nowhere near that level. If you like the Titans already, you might like it, but it’s just not my cup of tea. I would honestly recommend watching Swamp Thing before Titans, but that’s just my preference.

2 Likes

I just finished up the third episode of Doom Patrol and im hooked. Great show so far. I will probably check out Titans once im done.

1 Like

That’s fair, I know a lot of people on these forums really enjoy Titans, I’m just not a fan. Glad you’re enjoying Doom Patrol :smiley:

3 Likes

I think @superby1 said it best. I just want to add that it’s hard to say which is better when they are so different. I think each show is great and can’t wait for new episodes of both.

2 Likes

When you get a chance, you should check out Swamp Thing.

3 Likes

I plan on it. Deff on the list to check out.

1 Like

I’m so upset: doom patrol season 2 will be only on hbo max, according to their Facebook post.

1 Like

@Andrew_Arkham I’m sure it’ll be on both and DC Universe is just focusing their advertising on Star girl right now.

BUT JUNE 25!

1 Like

If that was the case, it would say exclusively/only on HBO Max. We’re still getting it here

And we finally have a release date! It’s been too long of a wait, but I’m super stoked that it won’t be too much longer

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the clarification. I was worried. As of 45 min ago, Business Insider HAS confirmed that it will be debuting simultaneously on Max and DCU.

1 Like