Is The Snyder Cut Actually Worth Watching?

I won’t lie, I’m pretty burnt out from Snyder’s interpretation of the DCEU, especially his take on Superman. But is his Justice League worth it? It’s four hours, and honestly trying to absorb the DCAU is already starting to feel like homework.

4 Likes

I haven’t watched either cuts yet, because even though i want to, if i’m going to i’d like to watch the snyder cut and like you said

if i want some quality JL content, i just rewatch Justice League: Starcrossed for the 30th time

1 Like

Yeah I think I’ll just do that I actually haven’t got around to watching it yet bc I need to watch the rest of the show. Do I need to watch every episode to “get” it? Also I know it’s going to make me sad

1 Like

i don’t know how far along you are, but i will say that the entire last half of the final season is such a fever dream and it moves so fast
also starcrossed is like, a collection of 2 or 3 JL episodes that they released as a movie
depending on how much JL you’ve watched, you’ve probably seen it

1 Like

They do break up the movie into “parts”, if that’ll make it easier to digest.

5 Likes

No.

4 Likes

Yeah I’d say so I enjoyed it.

7 Likes

I sat down and watched it straight through the day it hit HBO, from what I remember( it’s been awhile) it was good but because of how long it is I haven’t watched it again and if I did I couldn’t sit through the whole thing at once.

3 Likes

I’ve seen like most of the 1st and 2nd season but I’m specifically stalling on Starcrossed bc I want to watch it all at once and appreciate it

1 Like

you should
the first time i watched it i rewatched it all 3 times in one day :joy:

3 Likes

but timothy it’s gonna make me cry tho

1 Like

oh it for sure will if you’re an emotional person. i cried a lot the first few times i watched it.

2 Likes

Great can’t wait. Gonna try and convince my family to watch Shazam tonight wish me luck

1 Like

i still haven’t seen shazam but good luck lol

1 Like

Um…YES! Very emotional, not just some schmuck toy commercial or reddit like fandom crap who are stuck in another decade.

4 Likes

I loved it – i honestly think it’s the best big team-up superhero movie ever made. But then I also really loved Man of Steel and BVS, so i guess your milage may vary.

7 Likes

Even better than Mystery Men?

2 Likes

Short answer: yes
Longer answer: hell yes

6 Likes

IMO, yes. If four hours seems too long, then watch it in chapters to break it up. It has two of my favorite Superman moments ever, FWIW.

6 Likes

That depends, how good is your attention span?

I’m asking because mine is terrible and the only reason why I know what was changed and sprinkled in was because people here told me about them (thanks y’all :wave:), and even though I saw it with my own eyes, it all flew over my head… while watching it.

4 Likes