Is Supercorp Endgame?

Fantastic work! I know you said you’re not on Twitter, but do you happen to have an artist account on any other socials?

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m on Tumblr for my art and fanfiction. valkyrienine.tumblr
I’m also ValkyrieNine on AO3 if you need some fic

3 Likes
2 Likes

Miss Lane’s edits are the absolute best :heart:

2 Likes

From last night’s episode. Just gonna leave this little parallel here… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Credit to YourFavKryptonian

3 Likes

I’m a bit late on this, but just a friendly reminder that Kara leaned in. That is all :heart:

Kara leaned in

4 Likes

:sob:

Kiss her!

3 Likes

I know I’m obviously biased toward Supercorp in general, but like…just look at them! I honestly don’t know how anyone can watch that scene and think it looks like anything other than Kara going in for a kiss :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

I can’t take my eyes off them either :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well the show is the one framing it as such… :c

1 Like

It’s been framed that way since the beginning, and especially so this season. Just look at this parallel between the 1st and 6th seasons, especially w/ Kara wearing pretty much the exact same shirt in both scenes

3 Likes

Den of Geek knows what’s up :wink:

2 Likes

This was just tweeted out by one of the show’s writers in response to a Supercorp shipper airing out grievances w/ the writing this season. I know she didn’t explicitly say “We’re queerbaiting,” but given the context, I don’t know how else that can be interpreted

2 Likes

Supercorp will always be in my heart :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I say we keep them just as friends & nothing more

Well everything’s been shot and finished for a while now, so there’s no changing the actual outcome of the show at this point

1 Like

:+1:

4 Likes

I was waiting to see if the creators of the show were gonna show some spine and make this canon.

Looks like they choose spineless :roll_eyes: Glad I didn’t let myself get invested.

6 Likes

There can be no doubt now. Supercorp is the worst queerbait in TV history

6 Likes