Is Krypton Worth Watching?

Is the show Krypton worth watching? I watched the first few episodes, but never finished the first season. Its supposed to be coming back for a second season this year.

11 Likes

I heard it was good, looking forward to watching next month on this app

2 Likes

Yes, it is. Krypton’s great.

5 Likes

It’s great stuff. Honestly I’d say it’s worth it just for the costumes and visuals alone, Brainiac looks better than he ever has

3 Likes

Cameron Cuffe (Seg-El) knows his Superman for sure, so I like that. I also like Wallis Day as Nyssa-Vex. She is formidable, strong and quite pretty.

4 Likes

Yea I think it’s pretty great. Also isn’t any harm watching it once it comes to dc universe whenever that is

2 Likes

It’s one of my favorites. People were turned off b/c it reaches so far back into the gene tree of the el house. Trust me it works. Time travel & immortals add current characters too. However, the characters they have in their will win you over. The wars & the battle over Kandor, are just a few highlights that make it amazing, w/o naming the current canon characters they involve.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

Is it confirmed that its coming to this app?

1 Like

It is coming, we just don’t know when. I asked about it and a mod said they would have news on that soon

1 Like

Dude it is soooo goooood

2 Likes

I’m not a huge Superman fan but I’ll give it a watch if it comes to DCU.

1 Like

Djd also one of my favorites. Superman isn’t my favorite hero but the show is really interesting and something different. A lot of cool references to comics too

2 Likes

I’m a huge Superman fan. Before the show aired I was sort of turned off by the plot and tone but once I started watching I was hooked. I usually don’t watch shows as they air live, I much prefer binging but I tuned in every week. It’s a really great show can’t wait for season 2

4 Likes

I went in with all the hate, but I was suprised by the end of the first season, not looking forward to season 2, because I really don’t have any room for it and it is a must watch.

I can’t wait to see how cool Lobo will be in season two. I hope he’s a recurring guest star.

3 Likes

I agree with @First_Asher that at a minimum, it’s worth it for the visuals, sets, and costumes. They were beautifully done. The characters were strong too.

2 Likes

btw, I just finished watching Season 1. I watched the first two episodes when it it aired, and I just now finished the rest of the season. It’ll be nice to have it here on the app soon.

2 Likes

Definitely…

1 Like

SouthPark

Right on. It’s so worth watching. I was highly anticipating it. I’m huge Olympics fan, & they promoted it throughout last Winter Olympics. I couldn’t wait by the time it aired. It definitely lived up to the hype I expected from it.

2 Likes

I liked it

1 Like