Is Krypton Worth Watching?

I’m a tad baised but I bleeping love krypton can’t wait to re-watch season 1

1 Like

I honestly loved it and I was really surprised it was soooooo good! My wife isn’t that much into dc and even she loved it. I really think this show was made by dc fans for dc fans

2 Likes

Does anyone know where I could watch this show? I’ve been wanting to check it out but can’t seem to find it. Will they be putting it up on here, or is it being carried on another streaming service?

1 Like

Is Pizza worth eating?

@El.Barto316 it’ll be showing up here soon. Most likely the week of the season 2 premiere. But maybe before.

4 Likes

I went in with lowered expectations and it blew me away. Everything about it is quality! I can’t wait for season 2.

*Side note the lead actor (sorry too lazy to google) is a huge, and well-versed DC Comics fan. So you can imagine he puts his all into the role and it shows.

1 Like

for sure, stoked to see the Main Man in Season 2 B)

2 Likes

I have some mixed feelings about this version of Krypton, but overall, I did enjoy the show. I thought it was worth watching. It depends on where they go next that will determine if I keep watching.

I suspect it may be good for at least another season or two though.

MACJR

I felt Krypton got better later in the season.

1 Like

I want to give this another chance but I haven’t found a streaming service thats carrying it.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like