Invincible Comic/Amazon Show Topic Discussion

S2 E2

Nice episode.

The graduation opening reminded me of Amazing Spidey 2 :sweat_smile:.

Eve trying to help her way. Tries to help her parents even her crappy dad. But sees some sad consequences to her actions. Something new for her work through.

The Martian or Shifter still trying to be a human. Joins up with Gaurdians who are having their own troubles.

Marks heroing stoping the doc. Darkwing 2 who sadly seems to have lost it. Feel that shadow realm will return in the future. And then atones for his dad in Atlantis. Things are getting tough between him and Cecil.

Debra struggling with what happened still. Sad scene in the kitchen.

And the tease of the big bad seems to be killing or tracking all the multiverse marks. Interesting :thinking:

3 Likes

S2 E3

Insane episode

Mark off to college. Fun with stuff with the narrator.

Then Allen’s origin and a look at the viltromites as a universal problem. Cullen was cool to hear. Ready to roll out :laughing:.

Allen’s life was nice but man that scene was crazy. Poor Allen and Cullen seems to be the mole. Interesting :thinking:.

Debbie trying to grieve and it gets too much. Blamed for stuff out of her control. But I can see we’re he was coming from too. Just complex grieving all around.

Back to Mark. Time for a space adventure. Knew something wasn’t right but Omni man. A twist I didn’t see coming.

4 Likes

I also figured something terrible was coming, but I didn’t expect the family reunion so soon! I was totally convinced that the alien was actually Seance Dog at first, to be honest. I’m so sad we have to wait such a long time for the second half of this season.

3 Likes

I was really hesitant about this show; at first, I was like okay this is going to be a blatant rip-off of DC characters, and sure enough it was. UNTIL; Omni Man absolutely killed off said rip-off DC Characters, and I was hooked. I absolutely enjoyed and laughed at the global wtf whatever their group name was getting killed, ONLY because of the terrible terrible terrible terrrrrrrible rip-offs that they were. And then I was intrigued as to why Omni Man did it, so that was like setting the hook after being hooked, for me.

Invincible, as a character man. Talk about getting screwed over. That and calling himself invincible when all he does is get his butt handed to him. I just chalk that up to being ironic.

I had a hard time believing omniman didn’t care about his wife or son and only his mission or himself. And if in season 2 or later, omniman doesnt show up with his people in tow, or just show back up himself to take care of business, i;d be surprised and disappointed.

4 Likes

ok when do new episodes come out lol? I thought it was only eps 1 & 2 rn

3 Likes

Thursdays!

3 Likes

Oh alright cool! WFA, OODC, and Invincible! That’s semi-managable I guess lol

3 Likes

Yeah the first 3 are out. 4 is on Thursday then there on mid season break until next year.

3 Likes

Had the same thoughts.

3 Likes

S2E4

The mid season finale
Crazy episode

Deb not doing to will. Definitely hitting her hard. Has I nice heart to heart with Art rich was nice and now she’s moving on. But those books what so important about them​:thinking:.

Donald discovers his servers. Blood but a dent. Has to be robot/android or something. :thinking:

Eve not doing well and battles Kill Kanon again but fails. Got reckless and made a terrible mistake. Seems like she’s back with her family. Has she given up heroing :thinking:.

Omni man after the battle a soul searching journey. Looked like he was about to end it in that black whole. But the bugs gave him a new purpose. Now a new wife and son :exploding_head:. Crazy. Seems like mark and Deb and his time on earth Changed him.

Mark not talking the news well. But he has to help and tries. Crazy fight. They think they win but nope. Now Kreeg giving orders and marks on earth duty. Interesting. Wonder how this will go. :thinking:

Now the wait begins for next year to see the rest.

3 Likes

I still need to watch eps 3 and 4

3 Likes

Waiting GIF - WAITING - Discover & Share GIFs

:sob:

3 Likes

Hopeful it’s not too long
Rumors say January.

3 Likes

That’s way sooner than I expected! Hope the rumors are true, then. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Just want to swing by and say I really dig the Invincible show and I’m finally caught up on the recent episodes

4 Likes

Very awesome. I’m not quite caught up with the second season but at this point I feel like I’m just watching it for Atom Eve scenes :laughing:

4 Likes

Your fave character I’m assuming?

4 Likes

Me neither!

3 Likes

Yeah :sweat_smile: I think her power is soooo cool

4 Likes

This is true. Re-arranging matter on an atomic level to become literally anything is literally how the replicators from Star Trek work and are an integral to bringing a more utopian society

4 Likes