Invincible Comic/Amazon Show Topic Discussion

This show is awesome! Never read the comics. Man the end of that first eps. and this last one oh my. It’s kind of funny how many successful stories that are essentially JL Character rip-offs are so great, The Boyz, Jupiter’s Legacy, Invincible characters. There’s more I’m sure just can’t think of them at the moment.

5 Likes

I don’t have Amazon Prime, so I can’t comment on the cartoon.

However, the comic would be my pick for the best comic book series of this century.

And I bought every issue as they came out, so I had to wait 30 days (or longer) for those cliffhanger endings. I would be one of 10,751 that bought issue #1 in 2003.

6 Likes

I’m working my way through the comics now! I just finished compendium #1 and #2 is in the mail. :smiley:

5 Likes

Episode 7 was crazy.
Yeah I was think Robotman was going to clone a proper GoG or something but naw he’s just in love :sweat_smile:.

As for Omniman he was crazy. Just wow and that ending. The finale is going to be great.

6 Likes

dude holly crap this last eps. was insane!

4 Likes

Wait till the finale :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

was yesterday eps not the finale?

4 Likes

I believe new episodes air on Friday…

4 Likes

Yeah, tonight is the season 1 finale.

6 Likes

Oh I watched it late last night. So amazing! The Boyz & Invincible I think are my favorite JL else world stories LOL.

5 Likes

Ah, the finale was so good! When is season 2?? :laughing:

But I though they wrapped it all up nicely. It was very well done.

5 Likes

Wow what a finale. Awesome™:+1: it was so dark wow.
That train scene was gruesome.

Seeing the warp was great. A little calm after how crazy it got. A nice catch with our one eyes friend and a bunch of teases to stuff next season. A very great ending to start.

Hats off to the actors they were amazing in this. Can’t wait for more.

5 Likes

Yeah the whole fight was intense but that subway scene was like…Damn dude, that was straight savage.

6 Likes

Yeah, I wasn’t expecting that part. Just wow.

5 Likes

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

7 Likes

I love the show so much!!

My favorite parts are when Omni-Man kills the Guardians of the Globe, when Invincible is forced to kill everyone on the train/in Chicago, and when Invincible fought Omni-Man.

I really didn’t like Amber though. I feel like she’s only there for drama

5 Likes

So, I just finished reading Invincible Compendium 3. This series is really good. There is so much material for the show to take from. I’m really excited to see what the show does from here.

6 Likes

S2 premiere

Great premiere.

Off the bat with the multiverse. Crazy action. And what evil mark did to Eve. Crazy.

Then back to our earth. He’s dealing with what happened. So is his mom. Wonder what that card that Olga left was?:thinking:.

Mark chats with amber and Eve and everyone. Seem like they’re back to together nice and things seem to be going well with college.

The league gets a leader change. And mark helps too. Immortal man doesn’t trust him. Wonder if that will go wrong. And Robot learning to be human. Definitely think he’ll get the hang of it.

Then the start. The blue bros help create a multiversal villain. And he has a grudge against make. Definitely big stuff there.

Overall great start. Fun with the title card teases throughout. Knew they were messing around with all the pauses :laughing:.

5 Likes

Season 2 came out?! When?!

4 Likes

Today!

4 Likes