Introducing: The DC Community Member of the Month!

Thank you for the info @Alec.Holland :pray: And! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :birthday::tada: :deciduous_tree::green_heart:

22 Likes

Happy birthday, @Alec.Holland!

11 Likes

Happy Birthday @Alec.Holland :partying_face: :herb:

10 Likes

Happy birthday @Alec.Holland!

8 Likes

Congrats again to @Razzzcat! (Look what’s gone live on the Infinite app!!)

If you haven’t checked, there are some awesome picks in that group. (Of course, that’s my, and I assume @Razzzcat’s, opinion.)

Also, lemme sneak in a Happy Birthday, @Alec.Holland! I hope you had an amazing day! You deserve it!

19 Likes

Happy birthday @Alec.Holland! :partying_face::seedling:

tumblr_pcr4xzto4Y1tgo8o0o1_500

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @Alec.Holland

10 Likes

:birthday: Happy Birthday @Alec.Holland :birthday:

14 Likes

Love me some @Razzzcat (in a friendly non-threatening or creepy way)

13 Likes

:rofl:

9 Likes

Happy birthday @Alec.Holland

9 Likes

I have been hoping the Historia would hit the app. :yum:

11 Likes

Does this mean the Community Hero packages will be discontinued?

8 Likes

Never say never, but for right now you can assume that we won’t be sending out gift bundles to members of the community any time soon.

11 Likes

Also thank you to @patterson65.37405 @NYJt3 @RexRebel @TheWifeOfJasonTodd @TheRonarchy @scoop001 @iJest @mercurie80 and @Razzzcat for the birthday wishes, I appreciate you :slight_smile:

14 Likes

@NYJt3 Okay, Swampy in a little party hat and this :point_down: just made my whole afternoon. :raised_hands:

And I love me some @msgtv in a non-threanening or creepy way, too! :laughing: :purple_heart: Thank you both. (And @iJest for “inmate”).

23 Likes

Was this posted yet?

7 Likes

It’s on dcui

7 Likes

Thank you!

Fire picks, @Razzzcat! Of course I love the ‘Legend of Hawkman’ pick but ‘Gotham Central’ is probably in my top five DC series of all time (favorite writer is Ed Brubaker and that series was flat out phenomenal) and I also really enjoyed ‘The Other History of the DC Universe’.

I’m going to check out ‘Prez’ and ‘Wonder Woman Historia: The Amazons’ based on your recommendation. Thank you for putting some time and thought into these picks and congrats again on being the DC Community Member for August, 2022!

11 Likes

Yesterday I saw @Razzzcat book choice in DC Universe Infinite app, I just love that idea! She made alot of great picks!
I can’t wait to see each month what other community members would pick to recommend and read.:smiley:

:0_book_club:

11 Likes