Im I The Only One That Likes Jason Todd and Damien Wayne Around Here???

Damian has been the best Robin in my opinion. the character development on him has been interesting.
RedHood is just badass. One of my favorite vigilantes.

1 Like

I feel like these two characters should have a series with Batman. I love Damienā€™s story line and red hood is one of my favorite characters one of my many comics I collect and read each week is red hood and the outlaws I mean who in the Batman series has a better story line? Damien is close but I live red hood and I just feel like he doesnā€™t get enough FaceTime in dc. Iā€™m hopeful and great question!

2 Likes

Jason in my opinion is the worst Robin. Damian has multiple personality disorder it seems like with all the different writers, Tomasiā€™s Super sonā€™s made me really like him. Tim Drake will always be my favorite Robin, with Dick being a close second.

1 Like

I like Damian in Super Sons and when heā€™s paired with Nightwing. Otherwise heā€™s a brat at best and a Gary Sue (read Ben Percyā€™s Teen Titans or the Animated movies) at worse.

1 Like

I like Damian more out of the two but, I think they are both awesome characters with good stories(Batman & Robin, Red Hood and the Outlaws, & Super Sons).

1 Like

Jason Todd 4 Life!
and after life

1 Like

I like Jason todd, but I hate Damien. Canā€™t wait until we get to vote on his life, haha.

1 Like

Iā€™m all-in for Jason Todd. I originally voted for him to be killed back in the 80s. He was the worst Robin. However, his return as the Red Hood has made him into arguably the second best in the Bat-family after Nightwing. Just my opinion.

1 Like

Jasonā€™s ok. But Damien really is an annoying character. He was cool when Morrison wrote him, but with every other writer heā€™s horrible.

1 Like

Damian is great. Easily my favorite Robin.

2 Likes

Damian is frequently oversimplified by his critics but heā€™s a complex character. His evolution as a character is what makes him so interesting and why Iā€™m more attached to him than the other Robins. Morrison did some great stuff with him, but itā€™s really Peter Tomasi that refined and developed the character in N52 Batman & Robin.

2 Likes

todd it my favorite of the bat family meeting the jokers crowbar made him a better character

2 Likes

I enjoy reading and watching all the Robins no matter what they go as at the time because they are all so different, yet brought together.

Honestly, I find it hard not to like most characters, I mean they all have their own story. Some could be cliche but I still like their characters, I donā€™t understand why some characters have more hate but think about it, Get rid of that one character and possibly a whole story would change, or something important that helps shape another character never happens, which causes more effects to build up til at some point it will affect another character that you like.

3 Likes

I really like them both!

1 Like

I do like Jason Todd. I like the idea of there being a black sheep in the Batman Family, and he fits that role perfectly. I thought Damian had potential to be a better Robin than Jason was in the old days. Batman saw damian being very much the same kind of problem child that Jason was but after all the years that passed between them, Bruce had learned from the mistakes he made in working with Jason. However, Damian is turning out to be way worse than Jason ever was. Between the two of them Iā€™d be far more willing to work with Jason as he is than I would with Damian.

4 Likes

I like both! ā€œYour not Aloneā€

2 Likes

Nope not at all Damien is my second favourite after Grayson.

2 Likes

I like Damian. His story is unique.

2 Likes

Damian is probably my favorite Robin. I really like the parallel of Batman being older and wiser and trying to teach Damian why murder even with cause, isnā€™t the answer.

2 Likes