Im I The Only One That Likes Jason Todd and Damien Wayne Around Here???

Jason Todd and Damien Wayne rocks! Whose with me?

31 Likes

Love em both!

2 Likes

I love Damian more than Jason :confused: haha but Jason still has it going on haha!

2 Likes

Im ok with Damian, but im really starting to love Jason . Have you guys heard about the whole Jason being Damians real dad theory?

1 Like

Yes, thank u guys…thot i was the only one…lol

Jason is hands down my favorite… I think he would be a dope Red Lantern

1 Like

I like both of them I just prefer Dick Grayson.

3 Likes

There is the door friend^

1 Like

I love all of the Batboys, but Jason and Damian are my favorites. They’re more flawed than the other two, so it makes them more interesting.

1 Like

You woild be surprised how many people loke Damien and Jason… especially jason

1 Like

They’re great. Tim and Dick are better but there’s a place for all of them.

1 Like

Damien just annoys the hell out of me. Don’t know why lol.

1 Like

Dick will always be what we’re “supposed” to strive for as good people but Jason and Damien are hot headed, stubborn, and much more relatable in the sense of being more “human”. In other words I love them both lol

1 Like

There is no such thing as a bad Robin character. They all had their own individual strengths and weaknesses. Grayson is my favorite, followed by Todd, Brown, Drake, and Wayne. This list is also like saying that I like $1,000,003 over $1,000,002. Each of them were good Robins for their stories’ purposes.

1 Like

Jason is my favorite DC character and Damian is a very close second. I just think they are far more interesting then the rest of the Bat family.

2 Likes

Damian is growing on me and I like Jason as Red Hood. Prefer Dick and Jason.

1 Like

No not at all, Jason Todd Is brash but a good fighter and has his own sense of justice, I do like him more as Red Hood though. Damian Wayne is a good character but the writers don’t seem to keep him consistent. In Teen Titans he’s not trusting & often does things that puts the team in danger, but than in the same months Super Sons he is shown to learn how to work together & shows a sense that he does enjoy having people around, than the next issues are reversed in how Damian is. Overall he is a good character though

1 Like

I’m new to all the current material. I collected 12 years ago when the red hood came around as a villain. But I became an instant fan. When I heard about Damien, I thought it was kinda cheesy. But as I dived a bit into some of the games and movies with him in it, and read his back story, I really got into the character. I think they are awesome characters. Jason Todd has become one of my favorites.

1 Like

I do I like all the Robins beside Stephanie Brown

1 Like

I like Jason Todd and sometimes Damien Wayne.

1 Like