Im I The Only One That Likes Jason Todd and Damien Wayne Around Here???

I like damien. I really think they should do a animated super sons show.

2 Likes

@ thedarkknight- Super Sons so needs to be an animated series. Iā€™d watch the heck out of it if it was.

3 Likes

Damayian wayne is my favorite robin other than dick grayson. I hate Jason Todd as robin, but love his character as red hood.

1 Like

Damien grew on me after Son of Batman and the animation that followed, especially Judas Contract. Not that much in the comics though, so credit to the voice actor bringing him to life.

1 Like

Nope not the only one

1 Like

No Damian cool interesting story. My favorite is Jason and it seems heā€™s gaining a following fast, because of the animated movie I think. But people who donā€™t like really actually hate him and let it be known so I think it just looks like everyone hates jason. They probably never saw the movie or read some of his better comics.

1 Like

Damien is hard to love because if his history and snippy attitude, but by watching the animated movies like JL vs TT, you get to see a new side of hum. Basically, Dick is and always will be my favorite. Then Damien, then Jason, then Tim.

1 Like

Both are great characters. I love Jason for the fact that he is a huge middle finger to all those who wanted him dead. He is such a bad ass along with Damien who helped start some of the best Batman content and is a permanent stamp in the Batman mythos as Bruceā€™s biological son. That was a huge shock to the system to everyone! I love both for there involvement in the Batman Reborn arc in Batman and Robin. At first rivals and then in the new 52 the 4 Robins really became brothers. The whole Batman and Robin Eternal story is icing on the cake for that as well. I just really love all the Robins for the fact that they are all interesting enough individuals they have all carried on their own series before!

1 Like

I love them both!

1 Like

I am only not a fan of Damian because of injustice he killed dick and that is unforgivable.

2 Likes

Jason has been growing on me. Damian is just interesting. Of all Robins though, I find that Tim is my favorite. If only for he is the one I grew up with. Itā€™s been a little sad to see him be a side player for the last several years.

1 Like

*Damian

1 Like

Ilove damian he is the best robin since dick

1 Like

I domt know how I feel about damien but I love Jason todd. That being said grayson all the way.

1 Like

Damien is hardcore like batman, but not reckless like Todd. Jason Todd and the Red Hood series is by far the most interesting of comic stories and characters. Hope to see a Red Hood spin off series from Titans. No way theyā€™re not doing that after that trailer with Dick and Jason.

1 Like

No, youā€™re definitely not the only one lol. I was always crushing over Grayson. But when I was introduced to Jason Todd, it was through the animated movie, ā€œUnder the Red Hoodā€. He played the perfect antagonist against Batman.
But Damien is my current favorite because heā€™s not only a rebel, he shows that he can really handle his own. I mean little guy, took out Nightwing. Literally! :grin:
ā€œCan I drive?ā€
ā€œNo.ā€
ā€œI know how!ā€
Lol awesome sauce!

2 Likes

I really like Damien, but Iā€™m struggling to get over the fact that he has super villains chained up in the basement of the new Teen Titans headquarters. Jason Todd is fantastic. Just read the latest issue of Red hood and the Outlaws.

1 Like

I donā€™t really like Jason Todd a whole lot, he isnā€™t my favorite. But I like Damian. I just wish his character growth was consistent. Depending on who is writing him it can change dramatically.

1 Like

So Jason has a special place in my heart (really fills the anti-hero void). Aweful Robin (honestly those books were the dark days of bad Robin-ing) but couldnā€™t have a better evolution. Damien- hated him in the first bunch of books. Once Bruce ā€œdiedā€ and Dick took over (ok Grant Morrison took over) I started liking him. What was amazing is that they didnā€™t change Damien at all. All they did was pair him with Dick to give a little dimension to his personality. It was like reading the original Batman and Robin but with an interesting role reversal. Basically both Jason and Damien needed to get killed in order for me to really love them

1 Like

Iā€™ve just finished watching Son of Batman and I have to say, Damian is very difficult to like but thatā€™s the point I think. We get to see him grow as a person and as a hero. I love the Morrison Batman and Robin run. Dick and Damian needed each other in that series. Damianā€™s life with Ras and Talia was loveless. Now heā€™s benefiting from a family.

1 Like