If you had one wish?

If you had one wish DC would grant while we are under quarantine; what would it be? It can be anything from a movie to a comic your only limited by your imagination. I will start off by telling my wish; I would love to look in my mail and see one of the community boxes with Superman and Flash goodies. Everything from books to action figures with even a shirt or two. I just really love to have that honor. I know it’s a long shot and I know I have would definitely cry tears of joy.

6 Likes

I can’t decide if i’d want one of those community hero boxes with stuff like Batfmaily, Young justice, Harley Quinn merch etc or if i’d want Young Justice Season 4 right now!

3 Likes

I’d wish for DC to print a Question Omnibus, featuring every Q story by Dennis O’Neil.

6 Likes

@HubCityQuestion how are you doing; hope everything is good for you. I think a Harley Quinn and the Question episode would be really fun and good for season two. I know you would be a huge fan of it!

2 Likes

I would wish to see Titans Season 3

1 Like

To offical continue the DCAU

1 Like

A live anything with Kevin Conroy or Troy Baker :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

A cw nightwing show!

2 Likes

My wish:

That the folks who steer the assorted DC ships (from comics to movies/TV, DC Universe and beyond) and keep the lights on maintain their abilities to do so so that they and the rest of us can continue to enjoy the assorted DC rides for years to come.

This wish is true at any time, but especially right now.

8 Likes

@ThecrusaderofNML a Nightwing show would be awesomsauce !

1 Like

Pick 3 & the TT combo statue but I didn’t have a pic ready to go. I have all these saved cuz there some of my dream pieces.

2 Likes

As always also…

3 Likes

I’d wish for a game that me and my dad could play together because I can’t see him until the quarantine is over

6 Likes

An unlimited Bat - CreditCard with infinite money but only to be spent on DC products.

4 Likes

A new Superman movie.

5 Likes

@TheDarkKnieves oh hell yes a whole new trilogy of Superman movies exploring the DC world and Superman family.#youhavemymoney

4 Likes

A positive Supergirl/Batgirl ongoing comic

Look to Mike Maihack and the old Dracula issue, and Batgirl Rebirth Annual #1 and Girls Night Out for inspiration to their teamup style.

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/fCqQXHjs1kc Take a look at my ugly face talking about comics and DC Universe!

1 Like
2 Likes

I would wish that DC would consider making the FULL season 2 of Harley Quinn available on April 3. (Or at least , unlock 4 episodes a week)

3 Likes