If you had one wish?

Absolutely. The greatest superhero of all time deserves to be on the big screen again.

3 Likes

With super-powered friends of the family as well.

envisions Superman in action alongside Supergirl, Steel, New Super-Man and others on the biggest movie theater screen there is

Oh…YEAH.

5 Likes

Might I add a non superhero companion, Jimmy Olsen should be given some love as well.

3 Likes

The supporting cast of characters is a given. I was just highlighting Superman and some of his allies. :clark_hv_4:

3 Likes

@Vroom think about the Father son and kinda brother between Clark, John, and Conner (Kon El) ; it would be awesome best family movie ever. Also, have Darksied be the big bad and have that rage like on apocalypse (S/B Supergirl) the fight would be epic . There would be no screaming neck snap.

2 Likes

Also add the Superman and Flash end credit as a start to an epic movie finally have that race on the big screen!

2 Likes

Swamp thing!!!

2 Likes

I would wish for Mr Terrific and Dr. Mid-Nite to go on and cure Covid-19.

5 Likes

I’d like Anne Hathaway to come shelter in place with me and bring the catwoman costume.

3 Likes

@c-m-woodworks.91222 I would love Danielle Fishel to shelter in place with me she doesn’t have to wear anything special or anything. If you don’t know who that is she is the girl that played Topanga from boy meets world !

2 Likes

I wish that I would hear the doorbell ring right now and that I would answer the door and there would be a huge package sitting in front of me. I would go get a knife and cut it open to reveal…

A perfectly fitting Kite-Man costume with an awesome kite that I could roam the world with while screaming, “Kite-Man, Hell Yeah!”

P.S. - sorry. Too young to be cursing.

2 Likes

There we go. That took me forever to figure out how to get that blur thing to work.

1 Like

An animated or live action show that focuses on the Batfamily. No Superman or Justice League, just the Batfamily. I’d really like for it to focus on how the Bats help Gotham and Bludhaven on a personal level. Not just like giant world ending threats with the Justice League.

2 Likes

Free comics and graphic novels for life!

2 Likes

I wish for a big stack of pancakes

4 Likes

I like the way you think, @mrsteamer96.

3 Likes

At this point I wish they’d send my some toilet paper and Clorox wipes

2 Likes