If You Could Write or Draw for DC, What Character/Title/Imprint Would You Like To Work On?

I would write about my hero Static. First thing first, I would make a one shot comics of Static as a old man and league member, focusing on golden days while spending time with his grandson.

Damien, I want to keep him the way he is, but make him just a tiny bit more likeable

I would LOVE to write Nightwing and Titans (correctly)! Maybe create my own series one day, that’d be awesome!

I would ;ove ro do a solo Arsenal series & a Stormwatch series for either DC or Wildstorm

2 Likes

I’d love to get Otto Schmidt on a Black Canary run. I’m not a good writer. But I’ll try my best. Her entire existence is goals. She’s such a badass but shes lacking in good comics. I’d also love to work on Birds of Prey

I would love to write a new 52 black lightning and blue beetle comic

2 Likes

Id like to see someone take on a Blue Beetle, Cyborg, Arsenal mashup…

1 Like

Yeah!..give us some Wildstorm! Backlash!!!

The Question would be my dream assignment, of course. But I’d prefer to work as an editor for many titles than a writer for just one.

3 Likes

I would be overjoyed to write a run on Batman. Choosing an artist is tough, but if I had to choose, I’d go with Jim Lee.

1 Like

Green lantern

2 Likes

Actually in the process of writing my first ever book. Green Lantern. And I grew up on Batman. But I have an idea that I just can’t get out of my head and it’s a Green Lantern story. Shocking myself. My dream artist for it would be David Mazzucchelli or Gene Ha.

1 Like

I would bring back the Freedom Fighters.

1 Like

Green lantern or Batman

1 Like

I would want to do a new Death miniseries, she’s one of my favorites

I would love to do New Gods. Especially Mister Miracle or Forager. They are awesome.

Bruce Wayne takes mantle of rasahghul , Dick takes role as Batman Oracle at batcomputer

I want to write Green Arrow…I know that character inside and out and at times it makes me sad as some writer’s on the book really don’t give that character some love but just push out stories…not all but most of them. I would give my all Into writing that character and would give Green Arrow fans the love that I have for the character in each and every issue.

Cassie Sandsmark and the rest if the core four from Young Justice. I’m so insanely happy the blonde is back and just like I hoped she would be.

A Ganthet origin story or new adventures of the Blue Lantern Corps. And/or a whole new comic series based around Artemis Crock.