If You Could Write or Draw for DC, What Character/Title/Imprint Would You Like To Work On?

When i read justice league; gods and monsters, it really spoke to me, so i’ve been writing a description of a bunch of additional characters and plot developments set in that dcu variant. I hope i might eventually show it to somebody connected to dc and get feedback…

2 Likes

Darkseid

1 Like

Batman Beyond. So much there…

1 Like

Cassandra Cain
I draw her every day for fun. Stephanie Brown or Harper Row would be cool to tho

3 Likes

I think a temporary Mera and Poison Ivy team-up would be fun.

1 Like

The Flash because his story is history

1 Like

Always had a few ideas for a Batgirls comic. Cassandra Cain as Black Bat and Stephanie Brown as Spoiler with Barbara Gordon as Oracle leading them. They’d tangle with some of my favorite C list villains treated as serious threats.

1 Like

Either Batman or Red Hood

1 Like

I would like to work on an urban adaptation of certain DC heroes and villains for a non canon series. Off top The Flash could be an athlete (probably a track star) from the hood instead of a cop who obtains meta powers and one of his biggest villains Baptain Bold could be an urban adaptation of Captain Cold who is a leader of the Bloods instead of the leader of The Rouges. That’s all I got for now. Didn’t wanna type out every idea I have but that’s the just of my idea. Maybe its a bad one but meh I tried.

4 Likes

That’s make for some fascinating adaptation opportunities, @KaptainKold. :slight_smile: Not a bad idea at all.

1 Like

Superman, I feel I could really reinvent him, or Batman, I’d love to do a hard R noir style Batman story.

3 Likes

I’ve had a few ideas regarding a modern Raven comic. It would revolve around her children. I would have more luck just writing a fanfic rather than writing for DC.

2 Likes

i had some ideas fir young justice

1 Like

I’d love to right for Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Dr. Fate, or The Phantom Stranger. I would love to add to these character’s history.

1 Like

Superman or Booster Gold as they are my favorites and I think I would write Superman best. And by that I mean if there was anything my limited writing talent could make work it’s Superman, the hero I know best.

1 Like

I’d like to take a look at some of the history of the DC universe, and fleshing out some stories about the past. For example: having a younger Vandal Savage interact with Atlantis at the height of its power, or having Nabu work with one of Constantine’s ancestors, or what would happen if the New Gods interacted with some of the earliest members of the Green Lantern Corps.

2 Likes

Being able to illustrate comics about The Riddler for DC is like ultimate dream job goals. He’s definitely the character I would most want to add my flair to and help in fleshing out his background more.

2 Likes

Harley Quinn, Starfire or Raven, they are all fairly unique characters that can take on mutiple storylines.

2 Likes

Amethyst, Princess of Gem World … and Demon Knights.

There haven’t been many on-screen appearances of all of the Robins together. I would love to work on writing a plot and storyline for the “Batfam.” One can only dream of the possibilities. Although I’ll never actually do it, I wish luck on anyone who does so that I can enjoy it!

1 Like