If You Could Write or Draw for DC, What Character/Title/Imprint Would You Like To Work On?

I’m a Superman fan, so I gotta go with Action Comics. I’d love to write an issue one day, even if it’s just a short story. I think if I could choose an artist to work with on that story, it would be a toss up between Dan Jurgens & Ed McGuinness.

12 Likes

Wally West Flash. All due respect to Barry, but Wally is MY Flash and if I could write for any of them I’d choose West every time.

5 Likes

That would be a tough call. It’d definitely be a toss up between Nightwing & Green Lantern. These two characters are definitely at the top of my favorites list. I’d probably want to write Nightwing and draw Green Lantern as that’s what feels right to me.

3 Likes

I have always wanted to write either a Titans title or a Wonder Woman title that focused on her “family” characters, like Artemis, Donna, and Cassie. I would want Phil Jimenez to draw because his style is superb for the characters I would want to utilize.

3 Likes

Bart allen! I would love to write a Flash title.

2 Likes

Easy. I’d do Magpie. Has anyone noticed she’s one of the most under appreciated DC characters ever created? I’d like a chance to fix that

3 Likes

I’d write a Harley and Ivy ongoing

3 Likes

Or maybe even Killer Moth

2 Likes

Ambush Bug

4 Likes

DeadShot

2 Likes

I’d love to write a Blue Beetle/Booster Gold comic

4 Likes

I’ve always wanted to illustrate a Starfire comic, but then it was done a few years ago lol So now I’d feel like it’d be redundant.

2 Likes

Icon

2 Likes

Phantom Stranger and the Spectre

1 Like

I have a Checkmate story that’s the culmination of my entire creative life, and I’d love to write it one day with Nicola Scott.

1 Like

Anything with Jim Lee. Even if it’s a “What Alfred buys at the grocery store” type deal.

5 Likes

Batman or Deathstroke

2 Likes

If I could write anything? The obvious choice for me would be new JSA stuff. There’s so much I could do with that…

1 Like

Oooh, fun question. Personally, I’d love to work on something targeting a young audience. Although, I’d love to work on Impulse or a Wondergirl series.

2 Likes

Swamp Thing. I’d like to bring back the mystery and intrigue and beautiful melodrama that Len created, Moore sculpted, and the New 52 ruined.

2 Likes