If you could work for DC Comics what would you do and why.

I would like to become an artist myself, I want to draw comics or color them and try to write one, one day. I would also love to work with Jim Lee. I practice every day and hope to one day publish one comic series for dc.

6 Likes

Writing would be an ideal fit. Preferably with Jim Lee as my penciller.

3 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

Thanks. I have a portfolio of writing that will hopefully tickle someone’s fancy, should the occassion to meet a Maker and Shaker arise.

4 Likes

One day you and I might partner up. Who knows lol

2 Likes

I would work in their IT department as a Business Analyst because that’s where my skill set and passion is.

3 Likes

I’ll bet the DC employee cafeteria is crash. Justice League cookies, Teen Titans Go fruit snacks, BvS Comic Con fruit snacks, cereals that are made just for them, etc. It probably smells heroic too.

4 Likes

LOL @Vroom !!! That’s a good one.

1 Like

Nice @JLWWSM you already do such a great job on here.

@Vroom that would be Crash just imagine if the dc employees get discounts on anything dc. And I would love to visit the dc cafe.

2 Likes

I would generally tcb. Preside over hostile takeovers, clean the bathrooms, intimidate writers for the editors or vice versa etc.

2 Likes

If I had talent I’d love to be an exclusive DC writer.

1 Like

walks into the employee cafeteria. Sees a Soder machine to his left, a Pepsi machine in the middle and a Whak Soda machine to his right

What is a fan to do? Other than having Jim Lee autograph my can of Whak Soda of course. I mean, he did create it, so…

1 Like

walks back to his office, hears RDB TCB nearby, chuckles He is takin’ care o’ bidness alright! Booyah!

1 Like

I would love to be part of the writing.

2 Likes

Write comics. Although in this theoretical I would be a better writer. lol.

2 Likes

Write feature film worthy graphic novels for more obscure characters that would change the game. I already have my 1st trilogy scripts outlined now. Game changing. In fact more game changing than anything since Star Wars. Fr fr. Game changing. :wink: Sincerely.

1 Like

BTW, I’m so serious let me come pitch DC Warner Bros. Let’s make this MONEY.

1 Like

I would love to see and hear your idea come to life

Since I already create fiction for a living, writing would probably be the only part of comic-making that would be in my wheelhouse.

However, even though writing Superman, Flash or The Titans would be a dream, I don’t know that I’d be brave enough to jump into the deep end with such iconic characters right off the bat. I’d want to start further down the totem pole with someone like Captain Carrot or The Sea Devils.

1 Like

Probably some sort of community management role

1 Like