If you could work for DC Comics what would you do and why.

I would happily take out the trash just to be apart of it

1 Like

When I was little I wanted to be a artist but Iā€™m not that good at drawing. But I do think I could be good at pitching story ideas. I know I couldnā€™t be a writer but a idea guy is very possible.

I would provide freelance articles for DCUniverse.com and DCComics.com and travel to conventions and press events to interivew my favorite creators and the stars of DC-TV. It would be a nice life.

5 Likes

The glue that holds a comic together is a good editor, and thatā€™s exactly where Iā€™d want to be. Just help facilitate the writers and artists to make each book the best they can. If I do my job right, no one will even know Iā€™m there.

3 Likes

Must be nice, @JoshuaLapinBertone. :wink:

1 Like

Editor. Especially if it were the Batman family of books! :grin:

Writer/editor. I couldnā€™t draw to save a kid sidekicks life hahaha!

I would love to be a writer. Iā€™d like to do the whole revive obscure character that hasnā€™t been used in 30 years and update them thing. Pay my dues and naturally would love to one day write for the Bat and his family.

Much of my present work is editorial and project management in nature on fast deadlines, so I probably would be successful at being an editor. That would be fun and I am sure you would learn a lot from the writers and artists you work with.

I would want to be a writer. I have a Green Lantern idea that involves the dark Multiverse.

WRITE.

duhhh :slight_smile: p

1 Like

:superhero:Producer or some other sort of coordinator or influencer or something. Ummmā€¦ I am really a useful person, whatā€™s available? LOL. :superhero:

2 Likes

I would write Superman! He would, first and foremost, be earthā€™s greatest protector, and he would fight a never-ending battle for ā€œtruth, justice, and the American wayā€. And most importantly he would keep his family together.

2 Likes

Thank yall for all the responses, I havenā€™t had this many people respond.

2 Likes

Write. I got ideas for Superman and Wonder Woman. Plus animation.

2 Likes

Iā€™d probably edit, maybe design the ad layouts. While I feel like Iā€™ve got some good ideaā€™s, Iā€™m definitely not a good writer, and Iā€™m a terrible artist.

2 Likes

I canā€™t draw, and my writingā€¦I have autism, so I struggle in some aspects. Iā€™d like to be a co-author, but I donā€™t think I could handle a book by myself.

1 Like

DC Editorial needs to read this thread.

1 Like

Yes they do, I hope so. @vroom

I would be an editor. This way I could make sure only in depth credible stories are brought to our fans!!!

Iā€™d write an ongoing, mostly focused on Cassandra Cain, if not entirely, and thoroughly remove all traces of her reinvention. David Cain is alive (and his retcon is thrown out, too, so he actually cares about Cass), most of the Eternal books happened differently or was just a bad trip on Scarecrowā€™s fear gas, and no one ever heard of a brat called Harper Row. We go on as if Flashpoint never happened for her, because if Superman can ignore most of the New52-mandated changes, then I think Cass deserves the extra mile of ignoring ALL of them.

I have many ideas as to how make this work, and this is one of them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaCuGR7w7ZY