If You Could Guest Star on the DC Original Series

If you could guest star on any of DC original series, what show would it be?
Me, I would play Penguin on Young Justice and I’d probably would guest star on Stargirl.:slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Doom Patrol! Because the community Q&A with some of the show’s crew was great; the episodes are so insane that it’d be fun to see any of them being put into action; and I once watched one of their extras sit in a chair and read a newspaper for a solid six minutes. I’ve got the acting chops for that.

8 Likes

They’re all great but I’d probably enjoy guest staring on Swamp Thing it it was still on. Or Titans. Maybe as a villain or a hero. Probably just a fun goon.

Going into the voice world would be fun. I would probably choose Harley. Maybe as Azreal. Wonder how the show would do him.

9 Likes

I’d say Swamp Thing, but it’s not a thing anymore. I’ll go w/ Harley. I’m a team player—I’d play whoever they asked me to… Plus it’s voice work, so I can do it from anywhere. :+1:

9 Likes

I think I would want to guest star on Swamp Thing as Sixpack. Yeah, that would be fun…

8 Likes

wow that sure is a tough question

4 Likes

I would love to be on Swamp Thing, especially if I’d get to be a creature of some kind. The creature effects were amazing. Doom Patrol would be my runner-up.

7 Likes

Titans. It wouldn’t have to be a big part. I would be happy to be assassinated by Deathstroke, or to have some sort of interaction with Dick.

5 Likes

I’d like to play some kind of game show host on Young Justice or Harley Quinn. Maybe I could be Control Freak.

6 Likes

Titans for me, or voice acting for Young Justice… but I’m open to both

5 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe @Kevindetta.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’d say the Harley Quinn show, but as a Joker fan I doubt I’d have a long life expectancy on that show … or at least I wouldn’t have a very good legs-not-broken expectancy. :black_joker:

So we’ll go with Doom Patrol. :partying_face:

4 Likes

Harley Quinn show!!

5 Likes

When they announced a Nightwing movie a few years ago, I told all my friends I wanted to play “Girl 4 at Hudson University”. I’d be fine if that rolled over to Titans or Young Justice. But to play like an actual DC character, I’d want to be Cheyenne Freemont. I think it’d be fun to see her pop up somewhere!

4 Likes

Definitely titans, i love the darkness to it and enjoy what they do. (Even though the end of season 2 was disappointing)

4 Likes

Mines would be harley quinn hands down

4 Likes

I would want to be in Doom Patrol, but also I feel like something weird and zany would happen to me. I’d be kind of afraid. I’d probably chose Young Justice because I could actually contribute to that one I feel like. But Doom Patrol would be tempting…

4 Likes

Harley for sure

4 Likes

I’ll be one of the nice townspeople in Stargirl.

6 Likes

The owner of the soda shop in Stargirl for live action.
Desaad in Young Justice for voice acting.

5 Likes