If You Could Guest Star on the DC Original Series

Young justice and Stargirl.

Don’t know who I would portray though.

11:25am 5/29/2020

4 Likes

Voice-acting on Harley Quinn. An episode where harley makes Ivy mad and we become new friends as Ivy’s way to try to reach out and meet other humans! Lol

3 Likes

Arkham Knight on Harly Quinn

3 Likes

Either Damian Wayne In Titans Or Anything In Harley Quinn.

3 Likes

I think it’d be cool to guest star in Star Girl, seems like such a chill place to be apart of a superhero story. Nothing better for a super hero story than America’s heartland!

4 Likes

Young Justice. No contest.

4 Likes

Definitely Doom Patrol! Most likely some type of henchman considering my size lol. So glad I got to see a live action Doom Patrol in my lifetime, figured it would never happen

3 Likes

I’d be the ghost of Harley’s dead brother. He’d have a little ghostly tail, the translucent kind. “ooooo youuuuu killlllled meeee!” Yeah something like that.

3 Likes

It’s hard to choose. I would definitely like to be in the insane world of Doom Patrol. Who knows what will happen.
But on the other hand, I want to be in Harley’s crew

4 Likes

Definitely a great selection to be apart of in any capacity I’d say. :superman_hv_4:

Narrowing it down though (well, not really as I look at all I’ve written :sweat_smile:), it would have been interesting to be an extra on Swamp Thing in the hopes that I could be in the cafe getting to try the turtle soup. :yum:

I also echo the sentiments of @YoYoFroYo about something weird happening to me potentially being on Doom Patrol, but would make for a good story (I hope) later. :sweat_smile:

Voice acting would definitely be fun. Getting to say such catch phrases as “Noted,” or “Whelmed” on Young Justice would be cool. :sunglasses: :+1:

Titans and Stargirl would be fun too if I got to hang with Krypto on Titans for a bit and then get a chance to sit in S.T.R.I.P.E. or help Courtney fight the Injustice Society. :grin:

4 Likes

YJ! I love The Outsiders (even if they’re very changed for the series). I never thought I’d see them used in a show or movie. Ever.

4 Likes

I would love to be a voice on Harley Quinn.

3 Likes

Hard question, probably young justice or titans. I actually once thought about how cool it would be if I got to be Tim drake in Titans.

4 Likes

Titans, idk who as though, if Jason wasn’t already in it tho I’d be Jason :joy:

2 Likes

I’d like to be Hush on Harley Quinn, I think that’d provide ample opportunities for some funny moments and would be enjoyable! Love that show!

3 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe @mcmackinaustin.6377.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

I had to think long and hard about this…So here is my choice: I am into listening to Vinyl, and appreciate the fact that this version of Dick Grayson is into Vinyl too. So I think I think it would be cool to play one of the employees working in that record store where we saw him talking to Jericho in season 2.

He and I could do a scene where we are talking about such and such record when suddenly some super villain shows up and trashes the place. And the Titans have to show up to stop him/her.

That would be fun scene to be in. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On Harley Quinn as the Red Tool lmao or on Young Justice as a new Hero that Escape or was saved from Metahuman Trafficking. I’m cheat and same Doom Patrol as some random guy watch them save the world in the background lol

2 Likes

Stargirl, I could be an extra in a crowd scene I wouldn’t care. Doom Patrol would be cool also.

2 Likes