I need shows to watch

There is a lot to unravel on the DC Universe, but where do you start? So I would like to ask the community what i should watch as I am struggling with keeping on a show right now. I am asking this question excluding, Young Justice, Titans, Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing, or Harley Quinn as I have watched what I needed to watch with each of those respectively (including rewatching Harley Quinn 3 times in the past week). So what should I watch, movie ideas welcome as well but I am mainly looking for a show to binge. But if you do suggest a movie I own every DCAMU film so flashpoint paradox and stuff will have no consideration. So please all comments welcome here!

7 Likes

I just finished Green Lantern The Animated Series and I really enjoyed it!!! It’s unfortunately one season but still amazing nonetheless :slight_smile:

5 Likes

BTAS is usually great binge and the teen titans show was amazing

4 Likes

Adventures of Superman? Lois and Clark?

4 Likes

i do have this in a watchlist playlist but wasnt entirely sure when to start up on it

1 Like

i have started both of those

1 Like

havent even considered these, are they too cheesy though?

1 Like

Doom patrol

2 Likes

Lois & Clark The Adventures of Superman is a great show to watch, it’s happy and has some great episodes. If you have Roku Channel you can catch the 1966 Batman tv show.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I would say that of the shows on here my personal favorites are Krypton (which is both one of the best shows on here, and the most recent show on here excluding the DCU originals), Constantine is also a good show and if you are able to take the context of the times they were made into account The Flash and Wonder Woman are also good. Although again, the latter two do show their age so would have to be willing to accept that for what it is.

I also noticed when mentioning the originals you didn’t mention DC UNiverse All Star Games. While that show is not for everyone it is a lot of fun and most seem to enjoy it who give it a chance. It is only six episodes all less than 30 minutes so not a huge commitment. Might want to consider giving it a try if you haven’t.

I am less of an animated series person but you can’t go wrong with Batman the Animated Series/New Batman Adventures, Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.

The Superman Max Fleischer cartoons are also worth watching if you have not seen them yet.

4 Likes

Static Shock is a fun one. It’s part of the DCAU and has occasional cameos from Batman and Robin.

2 Likes

Brave & Bold can’t miss. Not a bad episode. Learn characters you maybe never seen b4. It’s incredible.

2 Likes

The cop out answer: go with your gut.

2 Likes

Harley Quinn (Heads up! Not for kids)

3 Likes

It really depends on what you consider “cheesy.”

1 Like

Depends what you like. I dedicated my time to all these shows. I started with batman the animated series and watched everything that came out after that. Superman animated series, batman beyond, JL and JLU, teen titans, and on and on. I like the oldies better though. Nothing beats btas and JLU. Those are just the animated ones. I started my live action shows with birds of prey on here and Constantine. Both amazing shows.

1 Like

The oldies are Filmation and Hanna-Barbera, you whippersnapper!

shakes cane

4 Likes

Those are a little to old for me lol

2 Likes

Swamp Thing. Amazing season for what it got.

2 Likes

Just ignore that last post, as I am not good at reading.

I need to pay Moore attention.