I May Have a Slight Nightwing Obsession

This is The colecters corner so I think I can post this here. :smiley:

There are a few Nightwings i don’t have on this cabinet. I have the non-GameStop variant of the Joe Allard/Jean St.Jean on the dresser.
I guarantee there’s a lego Grayson somewhere…
There’s also a Nightwing from a “Hero World” pack but he resides on the dash of my car.
Oh yeah and I have the 2 ‘Teen Titans Go’ Pops of Nightwing… Safely in the corner of my closet.

I may have a little bit of a problem.

Update(3/16/20)
I got more…

77 Likes

bows

13 Likes

Considering all the stuff I’ve seen on this website. That’s more of an awesome collection than a diehard obsession.

18 Likes

Blends in nicely?

10 Likes

Definitely.

6 Likes

SOLID Nightwing Collection for sure!

9 Likes

Love the collection. And welcome to the club.

9 Likes

Love the collection. Also love the fact that you are running out of room (like yours truly). Welcome to the club!

7 Likes

It can’t be a Nightwing obsession, you’ve got Kid Flash in there, so it’s all good.

9 Likes

Yeah, that really evens it out.

7 Likes

Well, welcome to the club. I like you, have been obsessed with him for awhile. I mean who doesn’t love him.

7 Likes

I would never have the heart to separate KF and Nightwing!!!:sob::rofl:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t call it a “problem” per se, but show me what “not slight” looks like. Lol. Kidding. That’s an awesome collection, @Bearprints! I love the variety and setup - definitely room for more Nightwing! Thank you for sharing.

7 Likes

This looks much more aesthetically pleasing than all my fanboy stuff on my desk.

7 Likes

I just need a larger closet and come candles and I’ll have my shrine all ready to go.

7 Likes

Awesome collection! That’s a ‘problem’ I would have any day of the week!

5 Likes

What a collection of one character! That’s awesome man. Keep at it!

6 Likes

That’s a dope Nightwing collection :fire:

8 Likes

I am so jealous! It is so rare that I find Nightwing stuff.

10 Likes

Omg!! I know right? I’ve gotten so lucky with a lot of these.
Like I see Batman things EVERYWHERE and I have to go online to find anything Nightwing. Even then he can be hard to find.
A couple years ago, I happend to be in Hot Topic and I asked if they had anything Nightwing. They said “no” but in the veerrry back, clearance section, buried under a shirt, I found the little cube plush Nightwing! Totally didn’t squeal…
Any good places you recommend to find more thing Nightwing?

8 Likes