I May Have a Slight Nightwing Obsession

I found a Nightwing jacket in Hot Topic a couple of years ago. And I got a Nightwing backpack from ThinkGeek about a year ago as well. Besides that, I think the only place to find Nightwing stuff is a comic book store.

8 Likes

@Bearprints that is awesome I like the plush Kid Flash just looking at Nightwing waiting for direction. That is a very cool collection be proud.

6 Likes

My mind set is in young justice right now and that breaks my heart! Lololol
Thank you :smiley:

5 Likes

@Nightroia @Bearprints I’m here to help I think. :thinking: It may make your wallets lighter. Behold: SuperHeroStuff.com which features a whole Nightwing section.

Nightwing Merchandise

6 Likes

I gotta figure out a way to get a referral commission. :grinning: if you get cool stuff post pictures and share the love and tell others.

4 Likes

@TravisMorgan I think this is the one time I’m gonna thank someone for enabling me to spend my money.

4 Likes

Also going to this website reminded me that I do have a Nightwing pint glass that I got at SDCC and the Nightwing socks that i got at a local shop at my mall that’s now closed. I do also have a Nightwing shirt that’s from Hot Topic. I’ll have to take pictures at some point.

4 Likes

@Nightroia I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be an enabler. :grinning:

4 Likes

We should always encourage being fans. But being fans in moderation is good too.

4 Likes

Heck yes post pics plz!!

@TravisMorgan. Omg! Thank you! I have no impulse control…My wallet is going to hate me. I have to limit to one item… enabling can sometimes be a good thing!

4 Likes

I understand. Hard not to buy something when it has Dick Grayson on it.

6 Likes

@TravisMorgan I know of that I have looked at some of the cool stuff they have I just haven’t pulled the trigger on it. How fast are they estimated on getting products to you and is the shipping and handling is at a reasonable price?

2 Likes

@jsmsiggy It’s been a while since I ordered anything, but I don’t remember it taking too long or being too expensive.

4 Likes

@Bearprints Fantastic collection and set up!

3 Likes

@TravisMorgan thanks I think I’m going to have to get a few thing from them. A certain loot crate box thing that is going bankrupt gave me some bad experiences with some things so I’m very weary of where I order online now. I have a new rule if you don’t have a customer service number I do not use you.

4 Likes

Respect [×]

2 Likes

I love it!! If I had the money, I would get this stuff too!

4 Likes

I 100% support this collection and obsession

4 Likes

Very nice collection. Nice work on the set up!!!

2 Likes

Looks organized and clean. I hate sloppy looking collections lol

2 Likes