I’m crying my heart is Breaking the Flash movie😭

On Vudu the movies are $20 to purchase and like $5 give or take to rent a movie. This is the standard pricing for movies that are supposed to be in theaters. I am digging the new movies at home as I am not a fan of the theater in general.

3 Likes

When most thing come to video shortly after being in theaters. HQ & BOP was $20 to buy and 5.99 to rent. That seems to be fairly standard. The advantage to buying is you get the extras: BTS/Docos/etc. now after some point usually 6 months, the process will drop to $15 buy & $3 rent.

If they are going to do home release the same day as theatrical release and the home prices to buy is $20. They might do that. Where you can only buy it. (Maybe for the first month) that could offset some of the costs/losses they’d see if theaters were closed or traffic was substantially down. There is some precedent for this, of films being for sale only for a few weeks, then available to rent. WW84 I will wait until it’s available for purchase, if that’s the same day as theatrical release, that’d be great.

We are moving into a different world for somethings, and, IMO, areas that will likely be impacted for a long time are theaters and sporting events. Most sports make the vast majority of their revenue from tv contracts…so the biggest area that will see bottom line impact will be things like concerts, live theater, and film.

3 Likes

@Zombedy dang. He choke slammed her…

2 Likes

[quote=“jsmsiggy, post:30, topic:782951”]
no man no true man puts his hands on a woman no matter what!
[/quote] true dat.

3 Likes

@ImTooIndecisiveTooPickAName thank you yes no man should ever hit a woman ever I have taught my son and daughters that I have also told my girls don’t hit a man just to hit him only hit to protect her self

2 Likes

My parents tell me that exactly. It doesn’t matter if he was drunk or if it was a joke. You don’t do that.

2 Likes

Honestly domestic violence goes both ways just not as widely known with women against men.

3 Likes

Double standards anger me.

2 Likes