I’m crying my heart is Breaking the Flash movie😭

Screen Rant is saying The Flash Movie is now being delayed more because of the Coronavirus; please tell me they are wrong! I have been waiting for over 2 years for the Flash and Justice League 2. Right now I want to be really selfish. Let me know I’m not alone and let me know if you’re saddened by this news!

5 Likes

4 Likes

This movie’s been delayed so much that something like this was probably bound to happen again, virus or not. And if that report is to be believed, it’s not even the filming that’s been delayed but the pre-production, which will make the process even longer. Until they actually start shooting, I’m not holding my breath on hoping that the movie will even happen

6 Likes

The Batman’s also being delayed! Man, movies are taking a hit :confused:

7 Likes

@arkhamassassin I definitely agree with you. It sucks and @YoYoFroYo yep it’s definitely taking a hit. The fact that movies in Theaters are doing a VOD and they are talking about WW84
doing the same. I just don’t see many people spending 20 dollars for a rental ; I understand the reason for the price but I don’t think many others will understand it.

3 Likes

$20 is reasonable. Imagine a family of 4 or 5 going to see it in theatres- at $7 a ticket, that’s $28 and $35 respectively. Even for 2 people, after tickets, popcorn, and drinks you’re not getting out of that theatre paying less than $20. I hope they release in theatres AND offer VOD for anyone still not comfortable being in a crowded area. Hopefully by early June, we’re well on our way to being past all of this. But even if we are, the stigma will be hard for some people to recover from.

It’s sad that Flash is delayed, but necessary.

5 Likes

I’ve been waiting, this kinda ruined my night. Not your fault though @jsmsiggy.

1 Like

You are not alone!

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing my pain maybe we should start a group.

3 Likes

@jaysinleigh.36789 oh i know family of four is five dollars a person. I’m just saying not many people really understand the whole reason movies are priced the way they are. I also think with what is going on not many people are going to be spending money on movies.

2 Likes

@AnonymousHQ sorry it also ruined my night as well.

2 Likes

I don’t think theaters will be the same after this. There’s been talk of transitioning to home release alongside theatrical for years. I could see $20 rental same day as theater being permanent. Also, the three indie theaters in my town may never open again. Most don’t operate on income that will allow for a month or two of closure. Sad.

4 Likes

@Kon-El I really hate to agree with you on this but I honestly think your right. No one on this planet has gone through this; now with that said I do think pandemic centered movies will be a thing of the past. I think when all is said and done we will be living in a totally different world. I really hope I’m wrong to be honest I would bet against myself but I do think it would be a losing bet. I hope everyone gets through this with food and shelter over there heads.

2 Likes

At this point, we don’t know for sure if the delay in filming will also result in a delay of the movie’s release. I’m guessing it’ll all depend on just how long the shutdown lasts

3 Likes

I think considering this years schedule shift…two years of delays would be my guess. That’s if this virus stops suddenly in two weeks.

3 Likes

Man, I guess they should have released Wonder Woman 1984 as originally scheduled. It’s been finished for a very long time.
It’s a bummer about Flash, but it’s also Screenrant so…who knows how accurate or truthful the report is. I wouldnt be surprised if it’s a completely made-up click bait story.

3 Likes

No offense, but they can delay the Flash movie as much as they want. Hopefully one day they will delay it so much that they’ll have to recast the main character.

3 Likes

Warner Bros and Patty Jenkins confirmed that isn’t the case. Right now I think they’re waiting to see how July looks and then delaying to later in the year if the world is still on fire.

5 Likes

To be fair, a number of other sites have run w/ the story, so it seems like it could actually be legit, even if it doesn’t mean much for now. After all, it’s not like this is coming from We Got This Covered

4 Likes

I would not pay $20 for VOD. I know it costs more to go to the theater, but half the reason I go is for the popcorn., I can’t make popcorn like the theaters can.

5 Likes