I Can’t Be the Only One…(Dr. Psycho’s Voice on Harley Quinn RANT)

3 Likes

Same. :joy: Thanx @mrmiracle! Ooh! Try Bane and Clayface! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

MAN, I sure did LOVE ALL THAT DR. PSYCHO in the Season 2 season/possible series finale.

I think you’d find the opposite is true. The entire voice cast for HQ is fantastic. Dr Psycho being one of the highlights.

Nice.

And yet they didn’t kill him off.

And we saw that both Sy and Psycho are still around.

And the OP created a third thread to “rub it in” :man_facepalming:t2:

I’d say I was disappointed to see a third thread but I’m not surprised. For someone who doesn’t seem to like Doctor Psycho, the OP displays similar behavior.

Hey everyone, just your friendly neighborhood Dr. Psycho voice hater here & boy howdy did I love all of his lines in the season 2 finale! He was in that episode SO MUCH!!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

ANYWAY, I’m here to take your bets on whether or not the aforementioned annoyingly voiced Dr. P (Tony Hale is great, the voice is not) will be returning to Harley Quinn in ANY form if the show is renewed for a Season 3 or will we never see him again?

I don’t expect him to be part of the crew again but even if that’s the case it’s extremely likely that he would make at least one appearance in an episode of season 3 if it happens. The writers seem to like to bring back characters even if they are minor like Man-Bat, Felix Faust and Maxie Zeus. The only way it would be almost certain he wouldn’t return was if he were killed.

2 Likes

I do enjoy him as a character, so I could see that. I just wish the voice wasn’t so grading. I also wish I didn’t have to make this topic but people were meanie weenies, so I had to neener neener pumpkin eater them all here.

I think what everyone needs to understand here is that @Jorr750 is not a bad person. Just misguided.

In the first thread, Jorr stated their dislike of Psycho and Sy’s voices and did the whole “Who else agrees with me?” thing. People didn’t agree but weren’t expressly rude. Then the second thread was created and Jorr threw things around like Psycho and Sy were being written out because of fan dislike and they would be killed off because of it, not realizing that this second season was completed before it aired and even if said dislike of characters was true, there wouldn’t be time to change anything, especially with the pandemic. In the end neither Psycho nor Sy were written out. Yes, they didn’t have lines, but their stories were resolved in the penultimate episode.

There’s nothing wrong with not liking Psycho and Sy’s voices. That’s a personal preference. But to expect everyone to agree with you and to throw out statements like they’ll be changed because “everyone” doesn’t like them and then create multiple posts hoping people will agree while also acting childish…that’s the issue.

It’s why I’m disappointed to see this behavior continue. In other threads, Jorr is an absolute joy to talk to. I find them very funny and insightful on topics. But seeing this level of immaturity is really disappointing. I still think Jorr is a great addition to this community. I just hope they take a look at how they behaved in these threads and take something away from that.

1 Like

I know this is an older post but I do agree that it is not the exact voice I picture to be Dr. Psycho’s permanent voice, even though the first voice I heard for him was from the Harley Quinn show. I ended up finding that Dr. Psycho also had a speaking role in the DC Universe Online game played by Robert Matney which I thought was a great, more serious rendition of what I imagined his voice to sound like, but I do think Tony Hale’s version is more comedic which is probably what they were going for since most of the characters may not be what I would exactly expect them to sound like, but it works for the show. I just can’t help but picture Diablo the dog that he played from show House Broken whenever he talks lol XD. Also IMO Dr. Freeze voice actor from Batman the Animated Series will always be my favorite as opposed to how they made him sound russian in the Harley Quinn show. Regardless, I still hope Dr. Psycho will appear in season 3 and that we get a season 3 lol.

Hey @alexispalomino16.86490, welcome to the community! :wave: Thanks for sharing your thoughts - I’m really looking forward to season three and definitely agree that Dr. Psycho should make an appearance in it.

Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot: