I Am Vengeance

Wanted to share this fanart I made after seeing the new Batman movie reveals at DC Fandome. Let’s just say…I’m very excited! How did y’all feel about the trailer and interviews?

91 Likes

That’s so cool!!

3 Likes

That’s incredible!! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

That’s Bantasticly Awesome™:+1:
Can’t wait for this movie.

5 Likes

Love this one.

3 Likes

Great job! This is amazing. I love it

3 Likes

That’s a fine piece of art​:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

nice

2 Likes

Amazing @cici!

2 Likes

This is really good!!

2 Likes

That is amazing! Breathtakingly beautiful!

2 Likes

Wow you are one amazing artist!:grinning:

2 Likes

Your art is awesome. The trailer was awesome Robert Pattinson official Batman look is off the hook.

4 Likes

Super Cool! Great job as always and love your modification on the bat symbol, can’t wait to find out if those are some kind of grappling gun or weapons. I was surprised to find out that people were complaining about the raccoon eyes LOL. I was so happy to finally get them! Every time we see Bruce take off the cowl he’s raccoon free and it always drives me crazy! He clearly has that black make-up around his eyes but movie magic free every dang time it comes off! Finally some consistency :laughing: ahh the little things :upside_down_face:
Also Oh Goodness that trailer was epic!

6 Likes

Amazing work!

2 Likes

I’m swooning! Fantastic job :clap:

3 Likes

I absolutely love this! It is stunning! I especially love the red and black coloring choice. Batman, himself, looks utterly amazing, and I love the background too. Fantastic work!!!

(I am quite excited for the new Batman movie and really enjoyed the trailer)

4 Likes

Always nice seeing fan art. :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes

Loved the trailer, and from what I’m hearing, there will be a new Batman suit during the movie sometime, and that will reflect a very classical look. Can we get white eyes please? LOL

2 Likes