I Am Vengeance

Love this!! :smile:

2 Likes

Very cool. Is this hand drawn or digitally aided?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

AHHH thank you all so much! I really appreciate the feedback and comments :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

@tjm220 This is 100% digital. Photoshop, plain round brush for everything except the background

@MartianManhunter1980 Oh for real!? I hadn’t heard that but makes sense for an early, still learning Batman

@Aquamon Thank you, yeah I love how they’re really micro designing the suit and every bit of it has a practical function rather than just looking cool, it works for the story aspect theyre focusing on. Lol are ppl really complaint about that??! So far most of the fan art and response I’ve seen has been specifically possitive on the eyeliner. I think it looks :fire::fire::fire: and is finally addressing the reality of how the cowl works.

4 Likes

This is amazing!

2 Likes

Love love love this—absolutely stunning! I thought the trailer looked amazing and I’m so excited for the movie! :bat:

2 Likes

That is awesome!!!like that eyeshadow look.

2 Likes

That looks amazing! Great job. And I am very excited for this film.

1 Like

Batman

2 Likes

Radical!

1 Like

Awesome Art, Awesome Awesomeness trailer

2 Likes

That’s gorgeous! Man!

2 Likes

I can feel the edginess (so on point for the movie!)

2 Likes

God teir

3 Likes

@Mousecop001
I’m stealing this as a comment in the future.

3 Likes

Now this is really good!!!

2 Likes

Gorgeous, as always! And I was already enthused for the movie. :joy: Now my excitement is over the roof.

2 Likes

WOW! It’s been up for a week and I’m just now seeing this? Where have I been? Incredible, love the red. Great work.

3 Likes

Stunning work!

2 Likes