How Many Comic Books Have You Read on DC Universe?

My goal was to try & read 1 everyday. I failed at that, lol. I think I’ve read roughly 5 comics on hear. I want to read more, I just have so much to do & so much to watch. I’m actually getting ready to cancel Netflix for a little while. Hopefully that will help free up more time to try & read more comics.

13 Likes

Quite a lot, actually. I’m working on their Catwoman collection now.

6 Likes

Very cool. What is it, like over 50 comics?

1 Like

Not many I go to the local comic book weekly and spend to much money

3 Likes

I’ve been here since day 1 and I have literally read hundreds of issues on DCU so far.

7 Likes

Not as many as I’d like. I buy new books each week, read stuff from hoopla, CU, and still read a decent amount of print material too, so books on DCU sometimes get put on the backburner.

My aim is to increase what I read here and for this month, I’ve achieved that goal.

6 Likes

@Vroom yeah Theres alot here I haven’t gotten to yet. I also buy and read stuff each month. I think I’ve read around 150 maybe a little more. prob. not 200 though.

3 Likes

I’d say in around 100 plus

3 Likes

I would say 100-150

3 Likes

I’ve only had this for like 2 weeks but I’ve read at least 50 and I think more than that

3 Likes

I need to read more. I’m trying to read the classic Action Comics. I’m a big Superman fan. I hope they’ll have the Electrical Blue Superman on there eventually. Superman #123. It’d be cool to see on my TV.

3 Likes

Read 48 so far.

3 Likes

Since this week’s update, I’ve read Action #'s 957-962 and I’m currently binging the For Tomorrow arc of Superman, so there’s a few more to add to my count (of which I know not the exact tally).

3 Likes

I love the art for “For Tomorrow” but I wasn’t crazy about the story. There was a lot of hype when that came out. Right after Hush. I like Brian Azzarello, but it should have been Jeph Loeb & Jim Lee on the Superman run, in my opinion. I need to go back & reread that story.

1 Like

Penguin: Pain and Prejudice- 5 issues
The 2002-2008 Catwoman series- 9 issues(hated it)
Savage Hawkman- 13 issues
Resurrection Man- 6 issues
Throne of Atlantis- 7 issues
Young Justice Outsiders Prequel Comic- 2 issues
Detective Comics- 1 issue

So 43 in total so far. I primarily read on this service when I come across a book I haven’t purchased yet on Comixology via sales.

2 Likes

@RandallusPrime, read For Tomorrow on your TV. It’s awesome. It’s like reading the story for the first time, but with giant pages. Nifty.

2 Likes

I honestly couldn’t tell you. I’ve always liked the characters and I’ve read a lot about the comics, but this is the first chance I’ve had to actually look at some of the series I’ve been told about, so I’ve been binging like crazy. I figure I’ve got to be getting close to two hundred issues at this point and there are multiple series I really want to read but haven’t gotten to because I’m reading other stuff.

3 Likes

I signed up when Aquamam came out. So I read some of the suggested issues for him first. Since then I’ve read the first 21 issues of Johns’ Teen Titans and finally started New 52 Flash. Also I’ve been reading the books on comic discussion thread just never finish before the next round starts but it has been great getting me to read books I hadn’t checked out before. My goal is to read Starman on time this week.

2 Likes

I hope by the time 2.0 launches, I will finally have an iPad, and be reading a ton more comics on here.

1 Like

Quite a few. I would guesstimate 500 or so

2 Likes