How Many Comic Books Have You Read on DC Universe?

Tbh like 5 haha I want to read more but haven’t been that interested.

2 Likes

If I haven’t hit a thousand by now, I’d be really surprised.

4 Likes

Several hundred at this point, I would imagine.

3 Likes

Was really a comic reader but gave it a shot last year because of the app then I binged a lot. Haven’t been able to read much due to college but I’ve been trying to get at least 2-3 a week. I definitely read more in the summer.

3 Likes

I’d guess about four hundred. Almost always read one before bed. Sometimes read on lunch break. Often read quite a few if I’m stuck in a mundane activity needing casual monitoring or waiting for someone.

5 Likes

Over the past year I think I’m up to at least 50

3 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

I have roughly two dozen lined up, reading 3 or 4 pages from about six titles in the mornings and when on the subway. Gets me through the arcs which time and space hadn’t allowed before.

2 Likes

Oml i domt know how many i read a day. Ive been binging Red hood amd the Outlaws as well elas reading the Arkham Knight comics.

1 Like

Only about four or five so far.

1 Like

It’s been so long I haven’t kept track. I’d like to think I’m up around 500-1000 but that might be insane. Yo mods, does someone or something actually keep track, of how many comics we read on this bad mamajama(looking at you kelex)?

3 Likes

@Kelex read my fortune

2 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @Kelex display help.

1 Like

@Kelex display help

1 Like

I can do a many tasks, like: 1) Start a tutorial to show you all of the Community features 2) Roll 2d6 3) Recite a DC quote, or 4) Tell your fortune.

Please note: if you start a tutorial, please be sure to check your notifications to begin after inputting the command.

Give it a try:

@Kelex start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@Kelex roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@Kelex wisdom

:left_speech_bubble: Great Caesar’s Ghost! — Perry White
:left_speech_bubble: Once you choose hope, anything is possible. — Christopher Reeve

@Kelex fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

@Kelex fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: It is certain

1 Like

Thanks for nothing @ kelex

2 Likes

I’m probably up past 100 by now. I’ve gone back and read some classic Pre-Crisis ‘80s stuff I remembered reading as a kid like “All Star Squadron” and “New Teen Titans.” I also started reading all the Rebirth stuff on here (even though I’ve got the trades sitting on a shelf in the other room,) It’s also been a great way for me to check out other titles I never read or had much interest in when they were originally published. I’m also able to read series that I don’t / can’t normally collect because of financial limitations. The comic library here has been well worth the subscription price for me.

3 Likes