How does superman cut his nails?🤔

If he is invulnerable and cant be cut open or cut period, than how the heck does he cut his nails? Please explain

8 Likes

Another one of Superman’s powers is that his nails are always perfectly trimmed :wink:

3 Likes

Lol!!

2 Likes

The super strength he applies to his nail clippers counteracts the super durability of his nails.

4 Likes

Good answer!!! I like that!!

2 Likes

@Xnam

But still… that means that his super strength should allow him to stab himself.

2 Likes

This is probably the weirdest version of the question “what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?”

4 Likes

He chews his nails. Super-enamel, and a super gross habit.

5 Likes

The clippers would break before his nails would. Maybe he has a red sun desk lamp that drains his hands’ invulnerability?

4 Likes

The comics established that he shaves with his heat vision reflected off a piece of the ship he came to earth in. Since hair and nails are both keratin (I’m assuming Kryptonian hair and nails have an equivalent similarity), it stands to reason that he uses his heat vision on his nails, too.

6 Likes

Good point

2 Likes

@yoyofroyo

If you read volume 9 of Dc Rebirth:the flash, the flash actually uses that question on trickster when both the trickster and himself are infected with the strength force.

3 Likes

Alfred clips them when Bruce stretches and yawns at the breakfast table. “There we go, sir. Ready for the day.”

4 Likes

You see, Superman and Batman play poker on Tuesdays. The next morning, the two goof around with a game of You Do What I Do. Hence the yawn, with Superman doing what Bruce does. Then it’s time for Alfred to get those nails when he has the chance, using clippers modified from a triple heat panini press. There’s a trick to everything.

4 Likes

Lasers them off.

2 Likes

The Fortress must smell horrible

3 Likes

@keylimetyrant that’s hilarious!!! How’d you come up with THAT!?!?!?!

2 Likes

He bites his nails or burns them off with heat vision

4 Likes

Same way he shave harhar

5 Likes

I Can’t breathe after reading this thread​:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes