"How Does One Become a Community Hero?"

Also gonna pop in a quick nomination for @MisfitHighlander
Sweet as can be, please give cookie :blush:

5 Likes

I’m thrilled that you recognize and help those trying to spread the love of comics to others. We owe those folks a thanks

6 Likes

I always see Reaganfan78 helping out users/participating in discussions, I don’t know if they were already a community hero or not but either way I don’t want their hard work to go unnoticed!

5 Likes

This is a pretty cool way to encourage folks to do the right thing. Love it. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thankyou jmgrecco, I really appreciate the comment, I’ve already been community hero back in November. I do like to help people whenever I can. Again Thankyou so much. :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ve really enjoyed my time on DC Universe, especially since my dog passed away December 6th. I appreciate the community being positive and giving me well wishes, it’s really helped me. Thanks DC Universe, for everything.

10 Likes

I’d nominate did as he is really friendly and inviting. Idk I’ve found it hard to make connections on here but djd is always responsive and makes an effort to notice others. I understand cliques can form but it’s cool to see someone who engages all.

6 Likes

Djd*

5 Likes

I pick Takingmymoment as the next Community Hero, Because he or she posted a great positive post about DC Universe.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ah! This is so great! I am a firm believer in Do Good Be Good (slight nod to Billy Batson there). There are so many of you that have added super value to my life since I found the watch-alongs! I am gonna want to go collect ya’alls handles & type em up in here! Many have already been mentioned (&/or) recognized by DC. Such as, nathan.painter, WWJLSM, Don-El, & more…

4 Likes

I nominate Vroom

6 Likes

@toonatonia It’s been great to meet you here during the Watchalongs and then during the vocal chat fun on Dischord later ( as well as the sharing on Dischord other times, like your scary story about the Dakota Badlands!). You bring a lot of positive enthusiasm to the group!

I am very hopeful we can figure out ways to get groups of you that are fairly regional to meet like a folks got to do a few weeks ago at the Doom Patrol showing!

5 Likes

ok so i forgot a few people in my last post… these people definitely need to be considered heroes–
Vroom
TX85
djd
LW
Dcgoddessofmayhem
SouthPark

7 Likes

I thought Vroom had been a community hero, if not he definitely should be.

Would also like to nominate HubCityQuestion

7 Likes

I would like to nominate Reagan Fan. He participates a lot in the community and provides a lot of good responses.

7 Likes

I would like to nominate another, MisfitHighlander

6 Likes

HubCityQuestion is awesome. He deserves it.

6 Likes

Reagan and Vroom are both community Heroes! Hub City isn’t yet but should be!

4 Likes

@toonatonian Love the new name Nathan.Painter. Might use it some day!!

4 Likes

In addition to all of the wonderful nominations mentioned so far, I, too, am specifically calling out HubCityQuestion for posting unique, engaging, fun, and interactive threads. Great job!

6 Likes