"How Does One Become a Community Hero?"

So 9 pm EST. Excellent news!

5 Likes

Love the support from everyone, very admirable!

8 Likes

Jumping on the bandwagon and definitely nominating @HubCityQuestion as well! Loved the Six Degrees thread…he knows EVERYTHING like RedHood said lol. And congratz to all of the previous Community Heroes!!

9 Likes

I’ve been off offline due to a glitch I just fixed. Got lost in the comics since I got back. Just catching back up. I’d nominate; JLWWSM, AquamonC137, ReaganFan78, Zomebedy, WonderFlash93, HaruTheCatGirl, Dcgoddessofmayhem, TX85, LadyWonder, for sites, but more importantly. Always supporting & helping me, & figuratively picking me up when I’m down. Special shoutout to Vroom & Matt Mcdonald for already being heroes. All the Mods,; Applejack, KittyKrawler, Harleys Puddin , MissInkBlot, all of you. Going by memory so can’t think offhand. PrettyPoisonBombshell, plenty more, but can’t reach tags in my head. Benlewis87, TruthOfPisces. Sorry if I missed some, I’ll come back. All these people I’ve tagged & all of the Mods. Thank you.

13 Likes

jgjusmc. Couldn’t think of it, just found him. A real life hero, & always polite & helpful on forums. Thank u for your service to our country & all other vets I haven’t met yet,. Thank you. Pretty.Poison.Bombshell. Also in this category. Thanks Vets.

10 Likes

@Vroom, @TruthofPisces, and @TX85 are my nominations.

I would nominate @Nathan.Payson but i believe he already got one. Still one of my favs though :+1:t2:

10 Likes

Also the news crew. Joshua, Rosie etc. one of my favorite sections on here to visit.

4 Likes

Congrats Redhood almost forgot.

4 Likes

RobertDeBeero & MiketheCoptic

6 Likes

HubCityQuestion. their coming back to me. Sorry been a minute since my app glitched. Remembering slowly.

5 Likes

@djd187 - Thanks so much! I’m so glad to see you back in the forums. <3

4 Likes

Pretty.Poison.Bombshell.

Likewise.

3 Likes

& you’re more than welcome

3 Likes

I’d be shocked if Vroom and TX85 didn’t get pick for community hero, if they didn’t get pick then I nominate them as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

XNam360 , SouthPark,I’m remembering as I revisit threads

3 Likes

WhySoSerious my buddy. Could not remember that tag. It was right below me. Sorry I’m blowing this thread up. Lots of good people.

5 Likes

@overSizedGeek You’re right I am one!! Vroom is too!

3 Likes

Also this is a really heart warming threads. You guys are so nice! I don’t see much if any meaness that isn’t just a misunderstanding. Why can’t the internet be more like this.

10 Likes

Nathan.Payson
Agreed, I’ve never seen social media. This is 1st chat type forum I’ve ever done. From what I’ve heard on this. As u just said. Everyone says this is how it should be. I was hesitant to even come to this community cuz I’ve never done any online forums. I figured with a shared interest, this would be different. It’s been great. You’re right, everyone is respectful. Glad I gave it a go.

4 Likes

abfgmsw mentally put me right countless times

4 Likes