Holiday Fanart Giveaway! Make Your Request Here!

I think it’s adorable and I want it so bad! :joy:

8 Likes

To add to my previous post, I’d be happy with a Christmas version of this:

Exotica, from Divine Right (and drawn by her creator, Jim Lee):

SN: It looks like most of my name is the above panel. Ginchy! :metal:t2:

5 Likes

Every time I see this statue I get closer to buying it but after @CynicalPink ‘s review I would have to buy it in person​:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:cry: I’m so sorry! For what it’s worth, the return process was very simple and they paid for the return shipping (which is good, because it would have cost a whopping $23 otherwise!)

6 Likes

What happened with that? Damaged in shipping or something else?

3 Likes

My requests are

Doomsday enjoying the holidays
(How, up to you)

Atrocitus and Dex with some holiday fun

The Wilson family holidays (Deathstrokes family (Slade, Adaline, Rose, Jericho, Grant, Wintergreen).

5 Likes

Both. It was damaged in shipping (the smaller figures scuffed up Batman’s cape), and the paint job was kind of uneven. It reminded me of when you get a “bad” Funko. But it retails for about 230, so you really shouldn’t have to worry about that kind of mess. :confused:

Edit: OH! Also, it was supposed to come with a mini art print. Mine was missing.

5 Likes

No need to apologize I’ll probably cave and get it someday but hey a good review is good to hear or it could have happened to me. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

“Ooo! Ooo! Mr. Kotter!”

Dibs on a holiday Dex for ya! I can draw cats pretty well…ish.

4 Likes

Oh, doodlebugs. I’m sorry to hear that. :frowning_face:

On a minutely related note, I got a Wonder Woman item yesterday from Amazon, where she has black smudges by her mouth. It looks like she enjoyed some Oreos/Chocos right before she leapt into battle. :laughing:

3 Likes

:laughing: Such are the perils of online shopping

3 Likes

Yeah, and I just learned the item is showing up at Walgreens too, for almost half what I paid. :man_facepalming:

The other WW bobdiddlio I snagged yesterday was pristine in its paint apps, so that evened the playing field a skosh.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot.

4 Likes

Alright, my request is a Batfam one. Any chance I could get Batwoman showing the Batfam how to light a menorah? Or just celebrating Hanukah with them? There’s so much Christmas I just want some other holidays too. :smiley:

9 Likes

I’ll request artist’s choice. Anything that feels fun. Feel free to get weird. I trust you guys.

8 Likes

7 Likes

That’d be a nice one!

5 Likes

If it’s not too much trouble how about Aquaman and Meta sitting on a beach together. They have always been 2 of my favorite characters

8 Likes

Certainly! Happy to add you to the request list. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would love to see a picture of The Superman or the Flash in the white Lantern uniform.

5 Likes