Holiday Fanart Giveaway! Make Your Request Here!

I’m also going to request something. I just need to get an idea first. But I’ll be back!

I’m loving what has already been requested though.

5 Likes

No rush – youve got plenty of time!

3 Likes

Maybe this is too much to ask but maybe a JSA Christmas Party(Maybe with Jesse Quick and Hourman under mistletoe) (Also he isn’t traditionally a member but could Air Wave be in it too maybe with some younger members?)

I understand if this is too much to ask though.

6 Likes

aww hes adorable. Great request.

5 Likes

No worries! If your artist finds it too much to tackle, they’ll reach out to you. Then you can pick which characters to focus on. :slight_smile: (Or I’ll ask if we have any particularly ambitious artists who’d like to give your request a try).

Thanks for joining in!

5 Likes

Thanks, he’s one of my favorite heroes. Majorly underrated.

6 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

I’m working on trying to figure out a request.

This is giveaway is a nice thing to do!

10:30pm 11/7/2020

6 Likes

2020 has been rough. Hopefully this helps it end on a slightly more positive note. :blush:

Looking forward to your request!

5 Likes

I was just introduced to him during Inktober in JSA along with Sandman (hawkins version) :+1: be cool to see some of those characters!

5 Likes

Right Kat did a picture of him for Radio right?

5 Likes

The golden age Superman from Action Comics #1 standing face to face with the modern Superman from Action Comics #1000. I really appreciate what you are doing. Between this and the fun with Inktober, I think its time to join up.

4 Likes

My favorites are

Penguin
Stargirl
Batman
Superman with red trunk
Justice League
Hope that help.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

My favorites are: Robin, nightwing, beast boy, the titans (or teen titans).

5 Likes

Yup, thanks to Snart for introducing me to the character.

5 Likes

My requests:

● Exotica and Christie Blaze from Divine Right (hell, anything from Divine Right)
● Booster Gold
● Karen Starr Power Girl (traditional outfit, but her Justice League Europe suit is okay too)

Ho-ho-ho! :christmas_tree: :santa:

6 Likes

Hey there! I would love a little holiday related drawing of John Fox! I celebrate Christmas, but it’d be cool for there to be references to other winter themed holidays as well. I’m not super picky. I also like like Kyle Rayner. He doesn’t have to be there by any means. Just John Fox is cool, but I figured I’d throw Kyle out there. If any of you incredible artists decide to make a drawing of this, I’d greatly appreciate it and happily make it my profile pic for the season! That said, absolutely NO PRESSURE!!! I am by no means expecting it. Put your guys time and art ahead of this. Just throwing it out there if you get the chance. :smile: Here’s a reference of him if you guys wanted it:

9 Likes

@EvilKat We’ll be happy to have you on board!
@Reaganfan78 A’ww! Such nostalgia :blush: Can’t believe it’s already been a year, though! :scream: Time flies!
@dallinwallace.15839 We have a lot of people who are fans of those characters, so I’m sure the artists will be excited to see your requests :slight_smile:
@Vroom Nice to see you joining in!
@OmniLad Very cool – I’ve never heard of John Fox! Thanks for throwing him into the mix!

7 Likes

Can somebody do a Christmas style of this?

9 Likes

:laughing: I’m still traumatized from that statue, but most of the group is always happy to draw batfam!

7 Likes