Heroes and their Weaknesses - Educate Me :)

If you guys love earth 2. You should listen to my podcast that based on he DC Universe/multiverse/arrowverse

1 Like

Superman/girl/boy magic and cryptonite and red solars.

Martian Manhunter/ Miss Martian fire… xd

1 Like

Dr. Polaris has a weakness to heat. Heat depolarizes magnets. Fire defeats him in that way in Justice League Unlimited.

1 Like

Volcana has a weakness to fire retardants & if encased in a gas tank with no oxygen as in STAS.

1 Like

Clayface has a weakness to being frozen. He recovers when defrosted but it’s enough to shut him down.

2 Likes

Saying Mr. Mxyzptlks name backwards.

3 Likes

Parasite takes on any weakness he absorbs from the character he stole the power from i.e. if he takes Martian Manhunters powers he also absorbs his weakness to fire.

2 Likes

Blue Beetle has a weakness to sound vibration. In brave & bold kanjar ro repeatedly hits a gong that slowly but surely separates his scarab from his back.

1 Like

Green Lantern and the color yellow. Yeah, the color yellow. Oh, and wood!:yellow_heart::palm_tree:

1 Like

I know it’s happened plenty of times, but in the 1980 new teen titans, Donna Troy tells Cyborg no man can set foot on Paradise island w/o all of the Amazons instantly losing their powers & immortality.

1 Like

Didn’t realize it said heroes so some of mine are void.

1 Like

Alan Scott green lantern’s weakness was wood

2 Likes

@djd187.81432 Actually, Mr. Mxyzptlk’s weakness is his need to play fair. Saying his name backwards is the most commonly-used rule he uses, but there have been other rules he’s used in place of that before.

3 Likes

Sushi-Volcano

I’ll allow it lol. I know he makes the rules but that’s the most common I guess is what I meant. He changed it to 3xs in a row when Superman kept defeating him. He did, however, break that promise & was punished by the courts in the 5th dimension despite his wife Gzptlsnz’s lawyering background & help. He had to hang with Bizarro for a while & take being called little big head man for his actions. I guess fair play is an outside the box way of looking at it.

1 Like

The Green Lanterns have another weakness besides wood (for Alan Scott) and yellow/fear (for Earth 1 lanterns). It’s the 24 hour time limit placed on the rings. If they are not recharged before that happens their rings become limited in power.

2 Likes

Billy Batson has same as Zatanna, cover his mouth so he can’t yell Shazam & he’s a helpless 8yr old boy.

1 Like

Captain atom & Major Force- puncturing their containment suits.