Heroes and their Weaknesses - Educate Me :)

So we all know that heroes have there weaknesses - Superman has his Kryptonite, bind Diana’s Bracelets of Submission and she is helpless, Jason Todd isn’t a fan of crowbars… I challenge the DC Community to help me compile a list of Heroes and their weaknesses!

4 Likes

Hmm I have a weakness for Batwoman, does that count? :blush:

5 Likes

I don’t think that counts, @Mae! :stuck_out_tongue:

I will start the ball rolling on this one - My friend Darkseid told me once that The Flash (Barry Allen) ran so fast in the build up to a battle that he died by being pulled into the Speed Force.

2 Likes

The pre-Geoff Johns Green Lantern era GLs and anything yellow. Alan Scott’s aversion to wood.

3 Likes

Martian Manhunter: Fire
Green Lantern: Yellow
Zatanna: Being gagged or covering her mouth

2 Likes

@Harleys Puddin this is true, i’m not sure if this scan is what your friend was referring to but…here’s an instance where Flash ran too fast and killed himself. Also I would say another weakness of the Flash would be extreme cold.

FTjBQ8W.jpg

1 Like

I’m really curious, what is Aquaman’s weakness?

1 Like

Superman: Kryptonite, Red Solar lights, Magic, massive kinetic energy, massive amounts of Electricity, Solar Radiation depletion, Sonic attack’s, Nukes, Power overload, Mind Attacks

Batman: Women, Kids, his Family, his back

Wonder Woman: Binding her Bracelets, loss of her Bracelets

Green Lantern/Core: Color Yellow, Fear, under will-powered, Mind Attacks, Blindness

Flash: Literally every new force coming out of rebirth right now

Aquaman: His kid…poor aquababy

Martian Manhunter: Fire, Stronger Mind Attacks

Plastic Man: Freezing

Rex The Wonder Dog: Absolutely nothing. I bet he could look at the Anti-Life Equation and scoff at it. He could take on the combined forces of the every Justice League from every earth with 1 paw tied behind his back. He is a force not to be reckoned with

5 Likes

After Adventure Comics #443, Aquaman has to come into contact with water once ever hour or he will die. Who knew?

3 Likes

@Applejack I think Aquaman’s weakness is that he needs to come into contact with water once every hour or he would die. You can call it water deprivation.

2 Likes

Nightwing : Redheads.

9 Likes

LUL @bloodviolet, totally.

2 Likes

That makes two things I have in common with Nightwing.

6 Likes

@Vroom, you made me laugh so hard I just spat water on my PC :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So guys and gals - asking for a friend… Anyone know the Bats weakness? (please don’t say daddy/mommy issues) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Harleys Puddin his greatest weakness is probably his greatest strength, which is that he’s human.

2 Likes

@bloodviolet I’m pretty sure that’s one of Harley’s weaknesses too :rofl::joy:

1 Like

@Harleys Puddin: Just do what you did when you got Batman restrained above the piranha tank. Bait him with some sob story and sucker punch him.

1 Like

@Sushi-Volcano, Stop giving away my secrets!! You never know who is lurking around in here :slight_smile:

HP: as a wise bro-ish dude once said “Redheads, ya gotta love 'em!”

I hope your PC is okay.

4 Likes