Heroes and their Weaknesses - Educate Me :)

Power Girl used to have a weakness vs any natural unprocessed material i.e. dirt, water, air. Thank god they changed that.

3 Likes

I am every DC characters weakness.

2 Likes

Idk Red Hood…
I’m pretty sure you flinch at a nice shiny crowbar in a pale hand :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Except Mista J’s, @Redhood.55520! (insert crowbar joke here) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hiya Lovie! I got some info gathered for ya! Hope this helps!

J’onn J’onzz - Fire

Zatana - Mnemonic Incantation

Red Tornado - EMP

Green Arrow - Immobilize on of his arms

Cyborg - EMP

Superman - Kryptonite and/or Red Kryptonite

Aquaman - Potential to expose him to an altered fear toxin causing him to develop a fear of water?

Flash - Paralysis

Wonder Woman - Projectile based weapons like arrows or bullets, though her super speed and reflexes make this an easy obstacle to over come

Green Lantern - Supposedly it’s the color yellow, though in reality, manipulating Scarecrows fear toxin to make him think he is blind would make him blind, being enforced by his ring.

Shazam - Incopacitate him before he transforms, then, prevent him from speaking.

Batman - No weaknesses

That’s all the info I could get, hope this helps!

2 Likes

Also, sorry for any spelling errors! Small phone!

Superman Red Sun Radiation
Nightwing name jokes
Aquaman fish jokes
Batman The Joker

um… Harley’s is 100% the joker…
Catwoman, is her heart after Hush
Batman would be bane, cuz, y’know… his back?
The flash in the CW seris was definitely Devoe, cuz it took a whole season to defeat him…
That’s it tho. I’m all out… Check out my thread " what’s your favorite version of the TEEN TITANS?" Find it in any Titan related thread!

Yeah Bane beats batman

Aqualaf (Garth) has no last name. So I geust that’s a weakness.

1 Like

John Constantine: genuine affection or relationships with others, random kids, dead friends, past mistakes, Silk Cuts.

3 Likes

Aquaman hasn’t needed any more regular exposure to water than anyone else for a while. It was a joke at one point during the Rebirth arc.

On the topic of old weaknesses that no longer apply GL rings being unable to affect the color yellow and Aqualad’s fear of fish.

1 Like

WHAT?! Aqualad, fear of fish?!!

1 Like

Look at the shorts he used to wear long ago. Probably doesn’t want fish nipping at him.

1 Like

I think Batman’s weakness is his loved ones, it’s the only way to hurt him AND the symbol of the Bat. It could also be noted that his cynicism and paranoia leave him alienating his best assets, but I dont know if that is considered a weakness.

3 Likes

I think Superman was also supposed to have a weakness to magic, which is something that gives Shazam an advantage in a fight with him. But, other than fighting Shazam, Superman never actually seems any more or less susceptible to magic than anyone else. From what little I know, anyway.

watch justice league doom…

Green arrow and pretty girls!

1 Like

Wonder Woman back in the day it was when she was bound by a man. Original Green Lantern (Alan Scott) was wood. Superman has Kryptonite, which wasn’t even from the comics but the radio show as the actor who portrayed Superman needed a vacation and the writers came up with Kryptonite to give him some time off. So many heroes and weaknesses. JLA - Babel story arc (where Justice League Doom) is derived from has a lot of weaknesses for different JLA characters.

2 Likes

https://podcastearth2.podbean.com

1 Like